SACRAMENTO, Calif.--(Apptology, a Northern California leading mobile application developer, announced today the launch of a new low cost line of ReadyBuilt mobile applications customized specifically for small and medium-sized businesses (SMB) including real estate professionals, the dental and medical field, restaurants and bars, salons, spas, non-profit and professional organizations, retail and grocery and many other business types. These ReadyBuilt applications are developed for iPhone, iPad and Android devices and cost $550 to publish on all three platforms with a $49.95 monthly hosting and service fee.)--
“For a few hundred dollars, a small business can have their own feature-rich app that normally would cost tens of thousands of dollars to develop from scratch”
Apptology is a start-up technology company that has been developing custom mobile applications for over two years and has over 100 applications in its portfolio which includes apps for businesses, games, entertainment, pizza ordering, calculators, directories, training, tourism and many more. The last couple of months Apptology has shifted its focus and is now positioned to take advantage of offering ReadyBuilt mobile apps at a lower price point while providing a highly functional sales and marketing tool to a large population of companies who never considered utilizing a mobile application to market their business.
“There are over 80 million smartphones in the United States and they have become a key communication device for many individuals,” said Rich Foreman, Apptology CEO. “Apptology’s ReadyBuilt apps give the SMB market a cost effective solution to leverage the incredible power of the smartphone to promote their business,” he explains. “For a few hundred dollars, a small business can have their own feature-rich app that normally would cost tens of thousands of dollars to develop from scratch,” adds Foreman.
Apptology ReadyBuilt mobile apps are a FREE download for customers and capabilities range with each business type, but some of the featured functionality includes:
- Push Notifications/Text Alerts: Businesses can send promotions, event information and messages to their customers which is extremely powerful because push notifications have a 97% read rate compared to 3% for email.
- Lead Capture: Customers who download the app are instantly asked to join a mailing list.
- Appointment Confirmation: Businesses can communicate, schedule appointments and send confirmations through text alerts.
- Information Delivery: Informational and educational content on products, menus or services can be posted and includes an image gallery for showcasing photos, and the app can stream live content through YouTube.
- Incentives: Retail companies, salons and restaurants can send GPS-based coupons to persons who are in geographic range of the business for discounts on products, meals or services.
- Ecommerce: Companies can showcase and sell products through shopping cart integration.
- Built-in Calculators: Tip calculator for restaurants and mortgage calculators for real estate.
- QR Code Scanner: The app includes a built-in QR code scanner for customers to use at businesses who use QR codes.
- Social Media: Customers are asked to share information, specials and images through Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube – this allows the app to generate referral business through social media.
- Links: Allows embedded website links to access other external sources of information.
Apptology is reorganizing its sales, marketing and development teams to prepare for what may be a huge onslaught of business from companies and organizations who never considered branding and marketing their business with a mobile application. They are looking to expand their sales force to compensate for substantial influx of business and positioning themselves for success in this growing market.
Foreman states, “We believe companies are starting to understand that having a mobile application to brand their business is as critical as having a website, and Apptology is ready to deliver this capability at an entry level price point so any size company can participate in mobile marketing.” He adds, “We truly believe that our ReadyBuilt apps will take our company to the next level and we are excited to be offering these inexpensive marketing tools to the masses.”
Based in Folsom, CA, Apptology is a leading mobile application development and mobile marketing company. Unique in their service offering is a comprehensive suite of solutions for the mobile application industry targeted at any business size. The management team includes industry pioneers from Silicon Valley and Fortune 500 companies working with and developing mobile, interactive and new media technologies. The 100 + person development team have created hundreds of applications for various companies around the world on all platforms. For more information please visit http://www.apptology.com.