DEDHAM, Mass.--()--Reflexis Systems Inc. today announced record customer growth across a variety of retail categories during the first half of 2012. Reflexis added customers in the grocery, pharmacy/drugstore, specialty, gas/convenience, hospitality, casino, and apparel sectors.
“Reflexis now has more than 180 customers across the breadth of retail categories as well as in the Quick Serve Restaurant, retail banking, clinical healthcare, and hospitality sectors”
Highlights of recent customer wins include:
- In the first half of 2012, 14 retailers operating a total of 37 banners selected Reflexis
- Nine of the 14 retailers will implement multiple solutions in the Reflexis Retail Execution Management platform
- The selection of multiple solutions by these customers vindicates the Reflexis strategy of developing a platform based on a common technology architecture for seamless integration, ease of implementation, and superior customer engagement
Customer wins include:
- A Top 5 privately owned department store chain in the U.S.
- A leading retail chain that operates more than 10 store formats in almost 2,000 locations in Europe
- A major drugstore chain with several thousand pharmacy/store locations in the U.S.
- A major casino operator in Europe
- A major global video game retailer
- An apparel and accessories retailer with more than 600 stores in North America
- A global fashion and luxury retailer with more than 7,000 stores
- A specialty retail chain with more than 300 stores in North America
- A convenience/gas store chain which operates about 1,300 stores
“Reflexis now has more than 180 customers across the breadth of retail categories as well as in the Quick Serve Restaurant, retail banking, clinical healthcare, and hospitality sectors,” said Murtaza Ghadyali, Vice President of Product Management for Reflexis. “Of these, 14 have signed in the first half of 2012, making this our best first half year ever in terms of customer growth. Retailers increasingly expect Workforce Management solutions to assist operations through a challenging and shifting landscape. Legacy software products meet only part of the challenges. Our patent-pending Adaptive Execution adds significant competitive advantage for our customers. We continue to dominate Retail Operations thought leadership.”
About Reflexis Systems, Inc.
Reflexis is the pioneer in workforce management/task execution solutions that enable retailers to execute their strategy flawlessly and uncover profit. The Reflexis platform of integrated task management, KPI/compliance, time and attendance, and labor scheduling (including budgeting and forecasting), and Adaptive Execution solutions enables retailers to align store labor/activities to corporate goals and institutionalize best-practice response to real-time metrics.
For the past 12 years, more than 180 of the world's best retailers in multiple vertical categories have reported dramatic improvements in store-level compliance with corporate strategies; higher productivity of merchandising, field, and store employees; and increased revenue and profitability after implementing Reflexis workforce management solutions. The Reflexis Adaptive Execution platform (patent pending) synchronizes store-level activities with real-time customer demand. Stores can systemically execute best practices to provide a greater quality of customer engagement, leading to higher revenues.
Reflexis Systems, Inc. is privately held and headquartered in Dedham, Massachusetts and has offices in London, the Netherlands, and India. For more information, visit www.reflexisinc.com. Follow Reflexis on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter