FALMOUTH, Mass.--()--The 9th Annual SEAK Non-Clinical Careers for Physicians Conference will be held October 20-21, 2012 at the Crowne Plaza Chicago O’Hare Hotel & Conference Center, Rosemont, IL.
“How will I replace my clinical income”
According to Steve Babitsky, SEAK, Inc., President, “Non-Clinical Careers for Physicians is designed for doctors who are ready for new challenges and want to explore their career options. We believe that doctors are people, too, and like many in today’s incredibly high pressure and complex medical world, would like to know what else they can do with their medical training outside of clinical medicine.”
Mr. Babitsky added, “There are many reasons for physicians to want to change careers; the conference helps them navigate and negotiate many different directions available to them.”
The question that physicians should ask themselves is not “How will I replace my clinical income” but instead should be “How much income am I losing by staying in clinical medicine.”
SEAK’s Non-Clinical Careers for Physicians Conference at-a-glance:
Attendees at this unique 2-day conference will:
• Find out what’s out there, how to get it and how much it pays;
• See with their own eyes that switching to a non-clinical career has more financial potential than clinical medicine; and is in fact a step forward, not a step backwards;
• Learn from numerous doctors who have successfully made the switch and hear how it is done;
• Become empowered by knowing they are far from alone in the desire for change;
• Network with faculty, mentors, recruiters/employers and fellow attendees;
• Form a customized action plan to position yourself for and successfully make a career transition.
For additional information please visit: www.nonclinicalcareers.com.
About SEAK, Inc.
SEAK, Inc. www.nonclinicalcareers.com and www.seak.com, founded in 1980, is an ACCME accredited continuing education and publishing firm. The company has trained thousands of physicians across the United States. The firm is proud of the quality of its educational programs and encourages attendees to talk to other physicians who have taken SEAK courses. The company is headquartered on Cape Cod, Massachusetts, (508) 457-5150 or firstname.lastname@example.org.