Who: SapientNitro, one of the world’s largest integrated marketing and technology services firms, brings together 200 thought leaders and visionaries from leading brands and global companies, including a keynote session from bestselling author Malcolm Gladwell.
What: SapientNitro’s second annual client conference Idea Engineer Exchange (iEX), will be an illuminating and immersive exploration in Connectology, the intersection between brand ambition and human enablement in a digital world. This exclusive event will uncover:
- How the evolution of human behavior, across a rapidly-proliferating digital landscape, creates both challenges and opportunities for brands
- New insights, thinking and technologies for expanding and enhancing the way brands connect with consumers
- How “storyscaping” is the future of creative storytelling and the resulting implications for brands
Guest speakers include:
- Malcolm Gladwell, visionary and bestselling author of Outliers, The Tipping Point, Blink and What the Dog Saw
- Clay Shirky, noted author on the social and economic effects of the Internet
- Joey Reiman, author, speaker and CEO & Founder of the global consultancy BrightHouse
- Alan Herrick, President & CEO
- Bill Kanarick, CMO
- Gaston Legorburu, Worldwide Chief Creative Officer
- Donald Chesnut, Chief Experience Officer
** The complete agenda is available here**
When: September 19-20, 2012
Where: This event will take place at the spectacular IAC Headquarters building, home to one of the world’s largest high-resolution video walls (555 W. 18th St. New York, NY).
This event is geared towards senior-level marketers and is by invitation only. To request an invitation or more information, please contact the SapientNitro iEX team at email@example.com.
SapientNitroSM, part of Sapient® (NASDAQ: SAPE) is an integrated marketing and technology services firm. We create and engineer highly relevant experiences that accelerate business growth and fuel brand advocacy for our clients. By combining multi-channel marketing, multi-channel commerce and the technology that binds them, we influence customer behavior across the spectrum of content, communication and commerce channels, resulting in deeper, more meaningful relationships between customers and brands. SapientNitro services global leaders such as Chrysler, Citi, The Coca-Cola Company, Lufthansa, Target and Vodafone through our operations in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. For more information, visit www.sapientnitro.com or follow us on Twitter @sapientnitro.