BEND, Ore. & LAS VEGAS--()--G5:
“We’re keeping our clients ahead of the game with tools that let them manage their properties’ reputation and deliver sites optimized for all devices, including tablets, smartphones, desktops and laptops. With powerful, innovative tools like these, they’ll be able to navigate the ever-evolving digital landscape with ease.”
- G5, the leading provider of Digital Experience Management (DXM) software and services for the self storage industry, today announced the launch of G5 Reputation Manager and G5 One. The new software applications are the latest product offerings from G5’s next-generation DXM Platform. Launched in April 2012, the G5 DXM Platform includes five product suites that enable properties to create, deliver, measure and optimize amazing experiences at every digital touchpoint.
- G5 Reputation Manager helps self storage property owners monitor, analyze, respond, solicit and proactively manage the online conversation across multiple channels through tracking, insight reports, reputation scoring and actionable next steps for improving online reputation. G5 Reputation Manager works seamlessly with Google+ Local.
- G5 One is a new responsive design platform that ensures self storage client sites function flawlessly across multiple viewing devices—from mobile to desktop—without the need to build multiple sites.
- This announcement coincides with the opening day of the 2012 SSA Fall Conference and Trade Show in Las Vegas.
- Based on current trends, mobile traffic will overtake traditional desktop traffic by 2014 (Gartner, March 2012).
- Search has become more social and online conversations (including reviews) play a pivotal role in the consumer’s digital decision-making process. Ninety-two percent of Internet users read product reviews and 89 percent say that reviews influence their purchasing decision (eTailing Group).
- Consumer reviews are 12 times more trusted than descriptions that come from the business or manufacturer (eMarketer).
G5 Reputation Manager™ Product Details
- Reputation Score – Objectively rates and benchmarks a property’s online reputation beyond total ratings and reviews, providing self storage facility owners, operators and marketers with greater visibility into their online reputation
- Continuous Monitoring of Review and Social Media Sites – Provides self storage facility owners with market insight that helps them identify operational issues at the property level
- Review Reporting & Analysis – Online reputation reports and analysis help properties identify, track, and manage incidents that require a timely response — including new leads
- Dashboard View – Allows properties to see critical information about their online reputation in a single view
- Email Alerts – Provides timely notification of every review, good or bad
- Review Response Management & Best Practices – Provides properties with the tools they need to know when and how to respond to reviews with a single, consistent voice
- Workflow Management – Ensures that no reviews fall through the cracks or go without a response
- Review Solicitation – Identifies property advocates and solicits reviews to boost online reputation
G5 One™ Product Details
- Responsive Design – Delivers a single dynamic, fluid property website that responds to the device being used, providing users with a consistent, amazing experience at every digital touchpoint. Scalable design also maximizes monetary investment while increasing conversion rates
- SEO Enhancement – Improves SEO through use of single URL, reduced load time and Google crawling efficiency
- Usability – Improves usability by providing full website content in the same location, regardless of device
- "The digital landscape is changing. Online reputation is more important than ever and more people are accessing the Web with a variety of devices,” said Dan Hobin, co-founder and CEO of G5. “We’re keeping our clients ahead of the game with tools that let them manage their properties’ reputation and deliver sites optimized for all devices, including tablets, smartphones, desktops and laptops. With powerful, innovative tools like these, they’ll be able to navigate the ever-evolving digital landscape with ease.”
G5 is the leading provider of Digital Experience Management (DXM) software and services in the Self Storage industry. The G5 DXM Platform enables owners and operators to put the right tenant in the right unit to maximize profitability. G5 helps thousands of properties turn tenants into brand advocates by delivering amazing experiences at every digital touchpoint. As brand advocacy grows, so does demand — allowing properties to raise rents and revenue without adversely affecting occupancy.
Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. Magazine (3rd consecutive year), one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (2nd consecutive year), and one of Oregon’s fastest growing private companies (3rd consecutive year). The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Volition Capital. For more information, please visit GetG5.com or follow our blog at GetG5.com/blog.