LONG BEACH, Calif.--()--FreeConferenceCall.com announced that the company’s free conference calling services are now available in Italy and Poland. FreeConferenceCall.com, which has revolutionized the way domestic and international teleconferences are organized, offers a high-quality, reservation-less conferencing service that is currently used by over 20 million callers around the world every month. FreeConferenceCall.com provides consumers with domestic and international free conferencing services for the cost of a regular domestic phone call and the ability to share files and other content online during calls with free screen sharing. This year, FreeConferenceCall.com International was awarded with a 2012 Gold Stevie® Award by the 2012 International Business Awards for Best New Telecommunications Service of the Year.
“We have over 10 years experience providing quality conference calling services and we are excited about expanding our services to Italy and Poland. We look forward to showing businesses and consumers how simple and cost-effective it is to teleconference domestically as well as around the globe.”
“Businesses and consumers are saving millions of dollars every year by using free conferencing services,” said David Erickson, Founder and CEO of FreeConferenceCall.com. “We have over 10 years experience providing quality conference calling services and we are excited about expanding our services to Italy and Poland. We look forward to showing businesses and consumers how simple and cost-effective it is to teleconference domestically as well as around the globe.”
Features of FreeConferenceCall.com include:
- Conference calling for the price of a regular domestic call within Italy and Poland or international conferencing with other countries in the FreeConferenceCall.com network (currently 26 countries plus the United States) with the same call number
- Ability to conference without a reservation for up to 96 callers (up to 6 hours) on one call at no additional cost
- Conference call recording, playback and download features – all for free
- The ability to distribute, archive or send recordings for free to listeners via RSS and podcast
- Free international access numbers to every country in the network, including the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, and many countries in Europe, Africa and Asia
- A free call detail report sent via email after every call
- An online meeting feature makes it easy to conduct free screen sharing sessions, online presentations, webinars, demonstrations and more
Free international conference calls are simple and easy to use, requiring only a name and an e-mail address to receive an instant account. Once a user signs up, FreeConferenceCall.com provides a dedicated dial-in number (domestic and 26 countries) and an access code for the teleconferencing service, which is available 24/7 with no need to make reservations. Users can access their account online at anytime to invite participants, download, listen or podcast recordings and view conference instructions. Each FreeConferenceCall.com account remains safe and secure—and personal data is never shared or sold.
Around the world, FreeConferenceCall.com customers use the service for:
- Regional / National Sales Meetings
- Training / New Product or Service Launches
- Project Management Team Meetings
- Teaching / Educational Seminars
- Motivational Seminars
- School Group / Organizational Meetings
- Sports Team / Fan Meetings
- Family Reunions
- Religious Groups
For more information on FreeConferenceCall.com, visit http://www.freeconferencecall.com/fcci.
FreeConferenceCall.com, the largest privately held conferencing provider in the United States, provides conference calling services to over 20 million callers a month. The company's reliable, high quality, reservation-less audio conferencing service is used to connect over 200 million calls a year around the world. FreeConferenceCall.com's pioneering all-digital network is built on proprietary media servers. A major milestone for FreeConferenceCall.com took place during the 2008 U.S. Presidential Election, when both President Obama and Senator McCain’s campaigns chose FreeConferenceCall.com to communicate with their supporters nationwide. StartMeeting (www.StartMeeting.com) is the new service from the creators of FreeConferenceCall.com. StartMeeting combines real-time desktop sharing with integrated audio conferencing, offering state of the art features such as meeting recording and a customizable Meeting Wall. This innovative and robust audio and web conferencing service is priced significantly less than similar services. FreeConferenceCall.com was founded in 2001 and is based in Long Beach, California.