DALLAS--()--Today Broadvox, a leading provider of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), SIP Trunking and Hosted Communications, unveiled a revamped partner program at Channel Partners, in Orlando Florida.
“Few companies can offer as compelling a program for channel partners, as it relates to the combination of program attributes and the outstanding customer experience Broadvox customers receive”
Since 2001, Broadvox has been serving the wholesale and commercial SIP Trunking markets, with a well-established reputation as a premier provider of SIP services for interconnects within the channel community. As a veteran amongst SIP Trunking providers, Broadvox’s certified interoperability with more than 50 IP PBX manufacturers has made them one of the most flexible and reliable choices for trunking solutions.
Trusted by 4,000 selling partners and 400 Value Added Resellers (VARs) nationwide, Broadvox has announced increased resources to the channel to meet the unique needs of Sales Agents, VARs, Systems Integrators and Interconnects:
- All Broadvox sales representatives now serve the channel community
- Broadvox’s extremely knowledgeable and well-trained sales and service representatives are centralized in call centers for immediate support, as well as geographically dispersed in markets throughout the US
- Broadvox Partners can now choose between generous one-time commissions or residual payments
- Broadvox, a technology company with over 10 years experience in IP communications, commonly installs services within days, not weeks or months like most other carriers.
- In addition to SIP Trunking, the Broadvox product portfolio includes full-featured Hosted Voice with a la carte options, and Hosted Voice Managed.
Executive Vice President of Sales, Chris Gellos, joined Broadvox in July. Since then his team has been aggressively enhancing the Partner Program to capitalize on the unique attributes of Broadvox for the benefit of the Channel Partners and their customers. “Few companies can offer as compelling a program for channel partners, as it relates to the combination of program attributes and the outstanding customer experience Broadvox customers receive,” Gellos said.
In tandem with the Partner Program update, Broadvox has announced a limited time offer. Partners are able to take advantage of a 20% savings on all SIP Trunking orders placed before October 31, 2012 and they will also receive a 5-day installation guarantee for contracts of 2-3 year terms. Broadvox SIP Trunking pricing starts as low as $9.95 each, before the discount.
Broadvox is a worldwide leader in providing customized integrated managed VoIP communication and collaboration solutions to support SMB, Enterprise and carrier customers. It has deployed one of the largest, full-featured global VoIP networks and is trusted by over 300 telecommunications carriers, ASPs, ISPs and more than 10,000 businesses and 4,000 partners nationwide. Broadvox delivers SIP Trunking, SIP origination and termination services, broadband and Hosted Voice solutions. Broadvox is headquartered in Dallas, Texas. For more information, visit www.broadvox.com.