ST. LOUIS--()--Belden Inc., a global leader in signal transmission solutions for mission-critical applications, will be exhibiting its latest fiber optic innovations and solutions for enterprise networking at the upcoming 2012 BICSI Fall Conference & Exhibition in Anaheim, CA from September 16 through September 19 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
“We are excited to showcase our latest innovations in fiber solutions for data center, security and local area network applications at this year’s BICSI Fall Conference & Exhibition”
Belden booth #1815, themed Belden Knows Fiber, will feature the following:
The new FiberExpress Ultra HD Patch Panel System designed for an easy
migration from 10G Ethernet to 40G and 100G in data centers including
top-of-rack configurations with low-to-medium port counts and
end-of-row configurations with medium-to-high port counts
- Ultra high cabling density: up to 72 LC Duplex or 72 MPO adapters per rack unit (50% rack unit savings)
- Feature-rich FX UHD housing or entry-level FX UHD fixed shelves
- Clean, convenient cable management for optimal air flow
- Efficient one-person installation for fast deployment
- Easy access for fast, efficient MACs for maximum uptime
- Full rack display highlighting the FiberExpress Manager which offers the ability to manage large numbers of high-density fiber interconnects or splices
- Live demos of the FiberExpress Brilliance Field-Installable Connectors for fast and easy termination
- New server cabinets, line of PDUs and zero U Connectivity support option ideal for data centers
"We are excited to showcase our latest innovations in fiber solutions for data center, security and local area network applications at this year’s BICSI Fall Conference & Exhibition," said Stephane Bourgeois, director of product line management. "As a solutions provider in this industry, we find it important to exhibit so we can meet with the contractors, architects, consultants and engineers to continue to build relationships and showcase our technological leadership, which helps our business partners succeed in the marketplace and increase their bottom line."
St. Louis-based Belden Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets cable, connectivity, and networking products in markets including industrial automation, enterprise, transportation, infrastructure, and consumer electronics. It has approximately 7,600 employees, and provides value for industrial automation, enterprise, education, healthcare, entertainment and broadcast, sound and security, transportation, infrastructure, consumer electronics and other industries. Belden has manufacturing capabilities in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia, and a market presence in nearly every region of the world. Belden was founded in 1902, and today is a leader with some of the strongest brands in the signal transmission industry. For more information, visit www.belden.com. Follow Belden on Twitter: @BeldenInc
Belden, Belden Sending All The Right Signals, and the Belden logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Belden Inc. or its affiliated companies in the United States and other jurisdictions. Belden and other parties may also have trademark rights in other terms used herein.