LONG BEACH, Calif.--()--StartMeeting, a state-of-the-art audio and web conferencing service, announced today that it has been honored by TMC with a 2012 INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award. The awards recognize the creators of technology that demonstrate leadership and innovation to the global industry. As part of the awards effort, INTERNET TELEPHONY recognizes companies whose products have shown improvements in its clients’ business and honors the best IP communications solutions in the world.
“We are honored to receive an INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award recognizing our innovative product and we are committed to improving our services so that our customers have the tools they need to communicate in today’s hi-tech global economy.”
“The INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Awards were created to honor companies that have created products and services that excel in the IP communications industry,” says TMC CEO Rich Tehrani. “StartMeeting’s state of the art real-time desktop sharing and integrated audio conferencing services are designed to help businesses communicate more effectively and affordably and we congratulate them on this honor.”
StartMeeting’s real-time desktop sharing and audio conferencing services offer cutting edge features, including screen sharing; easy-to-use meeting recording; high definition sound; and a customizable online meeting wall. StartMeeting offers customers the audio and web service for significantly less than services like WebEx or GoToMeeting. StartMeeting provides full functionality at a fraction of the cost - $19.95 per month for a basic service – while its competitors charge $39/$49/$55 per month.
“We launched StartMeeting conferencing services to provide customers with the best of audio and web features at a cost no one in the industry could beat, and we believe that is exactly the product we delivered,” said Jeff Erickson, head of Project Development at StartMeeting. “We are honored to receive an INTERNET TELEPHONY Excellence Award recognizing our innovative product and we are committed to improving our services so that our customers have the tools they need to communicate in today’s hi-tech global economy.”
Features of StartMeeting’s conferencing services include:
- Cloud-Based Recording: User-friendly simultaneous recording of screen sharing and audio meetings, with the ability to share the file on Facebook and other platforms (Windows and Mac).
- Synchronized Audio Conferencing: Reservationless calls include toll, toll-free, and an integrated high-definition VoIP platform—with a dedicated access number.
- Dedicated Meeting Credentials: Unlike some other audio/web services, hosts are given permanent, exclusive credentials for meetings.
- Screen Sharing: Unlimited screen sharing of content. Subscriptions are offered with 50, 200, 500, and 1,000 participant capacities.
- Meeting Wall: Customizable wall, with colors, logos, profile pictures, and the ability to upload files or links that support the online meeting (without emailing the documents).
- Audio Web Controls: Calls can be muted, locked, identified and callers can be disconnected; there is also a lecture mode (one-way communication) and the ability to hold Q&A Sessions with participants.
- Enhanced Audio Features: Customizable hold music and greetings for participants entering the conference.
To learn more about StartMeeting, watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psSs2q-uuEc&feature=plcp
For more information about how StartMeeting compares to WebEX and GoToMeeting, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Categories of comparison include Mac/PC compatibility; cloud storage; ability to share on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, and Pinterest; call recording; active speaker during playback; attendee list during playback; etc.
About Start Meeting, LLC
Founded in 2011 and using the experience of 10 years in conferencing services, StartMeeting LLC offers audio and web conferencing that synchronizes versatile real-time screen sharing and cloud-based meeting recording (does not require large files to email or save). StartMeeting features a unique Meeting Wall, or homepage, for the host to manage meetings, high definition sound, and a permanent, dedicated meeting credential for reservationless service. StartMeeting’s innovative and robust service provides full functionality at a fraction of the cost - $19.95 per month for basic service with more capacity than major competitors’ basic service at $39/$49/$55 per month.
For more information, visit www.StartMeeting.com.
StartMeeting. Share Better.