DALLAS--(Association Times, the leading industry publication for community management, launches its September edition with advice and tips specific to homeowners associations (HOAs), boards and homeowners, including disaster preparedness, community assessment and smart money management ideas.)--
“Our knowledge, combined with more than 30 years serving communities and associations across North America, allows us the opportunity to provide boards and homeowners the tools for success”
Associa, North America’s largest community management firm, has gathered its industry experts in one location to share best practices, HOA trends and community management knowledge and experience. Association Times authors hold pre-eminent industry designations, including the CMCA and PCAM designations, and are subject matter experts in their fields. By bringing knowledge and experience together in Association Times, Associa is able to offer homeowners and boards a one-click approach to finding the answers, issues and best practices relevant to homeowners and boards’ homes and communities.
“Our knowledge, combined with more than 30 years serving communities and associations across North America, allows us the opportunity to provide boards and homeowners the tools for success,” said Associa Senior Vice President of Corporate Communications Carol Piering. “In this edition, readers will find information and tips from industry experts, including articles about disaster preparedness, water conservation, fall lawn tips and HOA assessments.”
The September edition includes:
- Disaster Preparedness: Are you ready? by Tosh Tricas, CMCA, AMS, PCAM – Vice President of Field Services at Associa.
- Water Conservation: Smart Community Management by Andrew Fortin – Vice President of Government and Public Affairs at Associa in Dallas, Texas.
- Five Tips for a Healthy Fall Lawn by Ron Clark, CMCA – Architectural Inspector at M & C Association Management Services, Inc. in Stockton, California.
- We Can’t Afford Low Assessments by Jane Jarlenski, CMCA, AMS, PCAM – Director of Management Services at Rampart Properties in St. Petersburg, Florida.
- Committees Are Where It’s At by Corey Recla, CMCA, AMS, PCAM – President and CEO of EMB Management in Bellevue, Washington.
Association Times and its sister publication Associa Living are published by Associa, North America’s largest community association management firm. Associa Living is a fun and insightful online magazine geared toward enriching homes and communities. Full of inspiring and informative articles, Associa Living covers topics and ideas for entertaining, home, practical living and community. To subscribe to the free e-newsletter, visit www.associaliving.com/newsletter/.
Building successful communities for more than 30 years, Associa is North America’s largest community association management firm and serves its clients with local knowledge, national resources and comprehensive expertise. Based in Dallas, Associa and its 8,000 employees operate more than 150 branch offices in the United States, Mexico and Canada. To learn more about Associa and its charitable organization, Associa Cares, go to www.associaonline.com and www.associacares.com. Find us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest, and watch us on YouTube.