CARLSBAD, Calif. & NEW YORK & SAN FRANCISCO--(Biotech Showcase™ 2013 investor and partnering conference, to be held January 7–9, 2013 in San Francisco, CA at Parc 55 Wyndham San Francisco - Union Square, is an innovation showcase for life science investors. The event attracts executives from emerging private and public biotechnology and life science companies interested in presenting to raise their profile with potential investors and collaborators.)--
“Biotech Showcase is where money meets life science innovation”
Biotech Showcase is co-produced annually by Demy-Colton Life Science Advisors and EBD Group. Both organizations have a long history of providing high-quality business support programs and services to the biotechnology industry.
Participants include private and public equity investors, industry analysts, bankers, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry executives as well as other industry professionals. The 2013 edition will feature nearly 250+ corporate presentations as well as a robust program that will address the current environment for investment and growth, best practices, important therapeutic areas and business development.
Sara Jane Demy, Principal of Demy-Colton Life Science Advisors, said: “In a few short years, this conference has become a ‘must attend’ investor conference for the biotech industry’s emerging innovator companies. It’s where investors hear updates from management teams and learn about new investment opportunities. According to past attendees, Biotech Showcase is where the action is. Investors and business development executives can hear from and meet with management teams informally as well as formally facilitated by the world’s leading partnering system developed by EBD Group.”
“Biotech Showcase is where money meets life science innovation,” said Carola Schropp, President of EBD Group. “The event offers a wide spectrum of investing and partnering opportunities with companies ranging from innovative biotechnology, to specialty pharma, platform, tool and molecular diagnostic companies. This is where private and public investors collaborate.”
The 2012 event featured corporate presentations by more than 240 public and private biotechnology and life science companies, and attracted more than 1,300 registrants who engaged in more than 2,000 one-to-one meetings.
Biotech Showcase is powered by partneringONE®, the industry’s most advanced partnering system, that enables delegates to efficiently identify and arrange meetings with potential investors and partners.
Companies interested in requesting a presentation slot can do so online at http://www.ebdgroup.com/bts/presenters/index.php.
Register before November 30 and save USD 200.
About Biotech Showcase™ 2013:
Biotech Showcase™ is an investor and partnering conference devoted to providing private and small- and mid-cap biotechnology companies an opportunity to present to and meet with investors and biopharmaceutical executives during the course of one of the largest annual healthcare conferences that attracts investors and biopharmaceutical executives from around the world.
The 2012 event showed a substantial increase in the number of presenting companies, as well as significant growth in the number of attendees and one-to-one meetings. Now in its fifth year, Biotech Showcase 2013 is expected to feature presentations by close to 250 public and private companies and attract more than 1,500 attendees. The event will host a full program of topical plenary sessions and workshops.
Follow Biotech Showcase 2013 on Twitter: twitter.com/ebdgroup (hashtag: #BTS13).
About EBD Group
EBD Group is the leading partnering firm for the global life science industry. Since 1993, biotech, pharma and medical device companies have leveraged EBD Group’s partnering conferences, technology and services to identify business opportunities and develop strategic relationships essential to their success.
EBD Group’s conferences are run with the support of leading corporations and international trade associations and include:
- BIO-Europe® and BIO-Europe Spring®, Europe’s largest life science partnering conferences, supported by the Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO)
- BioPharm America™, the fastest growing partnering event in North America
- Biotech Showcase™, a unique forum in San Francisco for presenting to investors and business development executives, co-produced with Demy-Colton Life Science Advisors
- BioEquity Europe, the investor conference co-organized with BioCentury Publications and BIO
- ChinaBio® Partnering Forum, the first dedicated biotech/pharma partnering conference in China, co-produced with ChinaBio® LLC
- EuroMedtech™, EBD Group’s partnering event for the innovative medical technology industry
- Partnering for Global Impact®, a new partnering conference providing an innovative forum to partner, identify and generate social and philanthropic investment and funding opportunities
EBD Group’s sophisticated web-based partnering service, partneringONE®, is also used as the partnering engine at numerous third-party events around the world, and partnering360® is the open online community of life science dealmakers that enhances partnering experiences all year long. Outside of the conference format, EBD Group’s consultants provide hands-on assistance for firms seeking to in- or out-license products and technologies.
EBD Group has offices in the USA and Europe.
For more information please visit www.ebdgroup.com.
About Demy-Colton Life Science Advisors
Demy-Colton Life Science Advisors is focused exclusively on facilitating the growth of the life science industry. Demy-Colton has developed a number of high-value added conferences to address the business and development needs of the biotechnology industry; it provides partnering services and it has helped launch a unique investor website and newsletter.
Demy-Colton's conferences include:
- US-Japan Health Sciences Dialogue: the only US-based business development conference focused on issues that influence the growth of the Japanese and western biopharmaceutical industry.
- Life Sciences Summit: a translational science partnering meeting focused on oncology, neurology, infectious disease and regenerative medicine that brings together academic innovators, biopharma executives and funders.
- Biotech Showcase™: an investor conference featuring public and private biotechnology and life sciences companies, which takes place annually in San Francisco during the week of the largest healthcare investor conference. This event is co-produced with EBD Group.
Demy-Colton's online partnering systems, Collaborate™ and CollaborateTeam™, support Demy-Colton's events and facilitates investor and venture meetings for the pharma industry and partnering for other organizations.
Demy-Colton Life Science Advisors has also been involved in the launch and development of The Life Sciences Report, a unique investor newsletter where third-party experts share their opinions on investment opportunities. To subscribe to this free newsletter, click here. To become a sponsor, please contact Sara Jane Demy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please visit www.demy-colton.com.