IRVINE, Calif.--(operator interface touch screen computers for standardized and eco-friendly visualization applications. AIS low cost 4.3, 7, 10 and 15 inch Windows CE -based operator interface devices provide the full power of embedded computers with extra features to increase system availability, all in a smaller footprint. These offer a ruggedized front bezel, IP65 protection class rating, and high shock and vibration resistance components engineered to withstand harsh factory conditions.)--American Industrial Systems Inc. AIS, is an ISO 9001:2008 certified supplier and manufacturer of economical, easy-to install, and reliable
High Availability, Performance and Quality for Overall Equipment Effectiveness
The AIS Windows CE-based operator interface terminals were designed for machine operation and monitoring. These provide realistic representations of the machine or system to be monitored. Its area of use includes implementation in machine and apparatus construction, as well as applications in the packing industry. The high degree of protection offered (IP65 on the front side) and the non-implementation of moving storage media, memory and processors, as well as EMC (EN 61000-6-2), shock (IEC 60068-2-29), and vibration (IEC 60068-2-6) ensure that the operator interface panel will be suitable for use in rough industrial environments and work directly on site on the respective machines.
Utilizing ARM architecture and Windows Embedded CE 6.0 operating system, creates a real-time embedded platform. AIS touch panels are integrated with ARM 32-bit embedded microprocessors that deliver high performance, industry leading power efficiency and reduced HMI system cost. These embedded processors are delivering real-time data and executing real-time operating system (RTOS). AIS operator interface computers are designed for OEM machine builders that need to bring new devices to market in minimum time and at the lowest possible cost. This fully integrated development environment (IDE) is based on a 32- bit native hard real-time operating system that enables a finite response through a performance optimized kernel. This pre-emptive and multi-threaded kernel runs a large number of applications simultaneously (e.g., 32,000 processes), which is key to increasing functionality.
Easy Installation and Communications with Interface Connectivity
- Built-in RS-232, DB9 male and RS-232/ RS-422/ RS-485, DB25 female interfaces for PLC and other controllers communications
- Built-in Ethernet 10/100 Mbps, RJ45 interface for transfer screen data and PLC and other controllers communications
- Built-in USB host interface for transferring historical data and alarm, uploading firmware and application, and connecting the keyboard, mouse and printer
- Built-in SD card socket for storing historical data and alarm
- Built-in digital input and output (3 digital inputs and 3 digital outputs)
- Built-in sound input and output (microphone in and speaker out)
Partners Ecosystem – Pre-tested Hardware and Software
AIS Windows CE-based Operator Interface Panels have been pre-tested and pre-configured for high availability, high performance, manageability, and security appropriate for workload running on complete supervisory control, process monitoring and operator interface software.
- InduSoft CEView: is based on InduSoft's full scale Windows-based supervisory control and monitoring system. CEView has almost all of the same features, including an object-oriented database, math functions, report generation, archiving, alarms, batch recipes, and interfaces for PLCs, remote I/O and TCP/IP networking. In other words, CEView is a full-function supervisory control and monitoring system that fits in the palm of your hand or can be embedded in the chip set of a low-cost operator interface.
- Wonderware InTouch Compact Edition: is now widely available on the Windows CE device of your choice. Wonderware InTouch Compact Edition software has the ability to connect to multiple IO Drivers simultaneously. The numbers of IO Driver connections vary with the Tag size where smaller tag sizes enable one IO Driver and higher Tag sizes enable up to three IO Drivers.
- Avnet Electronics Marketing: Avnet is your quickest and most efficient source for AIS products in the channel. AIS will work closely with Avnet in ensuring that you have the best possible price and service. The AIS Windows CE-based operator interface computers are fully tested, certified, and ready to go out of the box with pre-installed InduSoft CEView software.
About American Industrial Systems, Inc.
AIS is a leading global designer and manufacturer of specialty industrial panel pc and industrial display solutions for customers in the Building Automation, Chemical and Petrochemical, Food and Beverage, Oil and Gas, Packaging, Pharmaceuticals, Pulp and Paper, Solar Power, Utilities, Water and Waste Water, Wind Power markets. AIS specialize in designing and manufacturing cost-effective LCD and embedded computing products for the industrial market, as well as ODM/OEM applications worldwide. Whether your vision involves off-the-shelf displays or highly customized embedded computing solutions, AIS can supply the experience, technology, and resources needed in building it right and getting you to market first. For additional information on AIS products and services, please call AIS toll-free at (888) 485-6688 or visit: www.aispro.com.