SALT LAKE CITY--(ZAGG Inc (NASDAQ: ZAGG) has released a complete line of products to protect, personalize and enhance the new Apple iPhone 5. With products ranging from $14.99 to $29.99, the new suite of accessories includes protective films and cases from the company’s ZAGG and iFrogz brands.)--Mobile device accessories company
“We specialize in creative product solutions to enhance the mobile lifestyles of consumers around the globe”
“We specialize in creative product solutions to enhance the mobile lifestyles of consumers around the globe,” said Kent Wuthrich, executive vice president of marketing for ZAGG Inc. “With the release of the Apple iPhone 5, we recognize consumers will be looking for products to not only protect, but also personalize their new device. For this reason, we have developed a complete line of affordable, fashionable accessories to add style and extend the life of the newest iPhone.”
New products from ZAGG:
Providing the best, most durable screen protection for the iPhone 5, ZAGG has introduced new products under its invisibleSHIELD line to guard the device from nicks, dings, scratches and fingerprints. The invisibleSHIELD is a thin, clear film that is easily applied to the entire device or only to its screen. Consumers can choose from one of four invisibleSHIELD options based on their needs:
- invisibleSHIELD, $14.99: Provides military-grade scratch protection
- invisibleSHIELD HD, $19.99: Offers advanced screen clarity
- invisibleSHIELD Smudge-Proof, $19.99: Protects against fingerprints
- invisibleSHIELD EXTREME, $29.99: Delivers advanced shock absorption and superior break protection
*All prices listed are for screen protection only. For full body coverage, prices range from $24.99 to $34.99.
Products in the invisibleSHIELD portfolio maintain multiple patents and protect thousands of tablets, smartphones and e-readers without interfering with their appearance or functionality. To date, the company has sold more than 50 million worldwide.
The invisibleSHIELD, invisibleSHIELD HD, Smudge-Proof and EXTREME are covered by lifetime warranties. Products in the invisibleSHIELD line are available at zagg.com and leading wireless retailers.
New products from iFrogz:
iFrogz specializes in creative lifestyle accessory solutions for mobile devices. Its cases designed specifically for the Apple iPhone 5 feature rich color and texture options, and are fashioned from shock-absorbent TPU and/or polycarbonate to protect the new device from wear and tear. New cases include:
- Breeze, $19.99: A one-piece case that provides an aerated look and textured feel to the iPhone 5. Available in several dual color options: black/blue, black/silver and black/pink.
- Luxe Original, $29.99: A two-piece case that keeps the iPhone 5 protected in a variety of color options, including black, blue/black, fuchsia/black, iron/black, pink/black, purple/black, red/black and teal/black.
- Mix, $29.99: The Mix is the ideal combination of sturdiness and style. Its eye-catching patterns are manufactured within the mold, so the design doesn't rub off. Available in a variety of designs.
- Merge, $29.99: Crafted from a combination of fabric and high-quality TPU, the Merge combines fashion and function in black, blue, brown, coral, grey, orange, purple, and red.
- Ultra Lean, $29.99: The most slender case available under the iFrogz umbrella, the polycarbonate case is available in black, blue, green, pink, silver and white.
Rounding out the company’s accessory line for the Apple iPhone 5, are power and keyboard options, such as the ZAGGsparq portable battery and the ZAGGkeys FLEX Bluetooth-enabled keyboard and stand.
In addition to online channels (ZAGG.com and iFrogz.com), mobile device accessories from ZAGG Inc are available at leading retailers and ZAGG-branded retail outlets throughout the U.S., as well as at top consumer electronics chains in Asia, Canada, Europe and South America.
About ZAGG Inc:
Headquartered in Salt Lake City, ZAGG Inc (NASDAQ: ZAGG) is a global mobile device accessories and technology company that provides creative quality product solutions to protect, personalize and enhance a consumer’s mobile experience. With a brand portfolio that includes ZAGG®, invisibleSHIELD® and iFrogz™, ZAGG manufactures and markets a complete line of mobile device accessories, including keyboards, cases, audio and protective films, through direct, retail, specialty and international channels. ZAGG was formed in 2005 and had gross sales of $179 million in 2011. More information about the company and its brands is at www.ZAGG.com.