AUSTIN, Texas--(Journyx Valued Customer Program. The program features three levels – Silver, Gold and Platinum. Every Journyx customer is automatically enrolled at the Silver level and will immediately receive perks of the program. The Gold and Platinum levels offer additional benefits for customers ready to maximize their Journyx experience.)--Journyx today announces that, as part of its ongoing commitment to superior customer service, a new customer program is being rolled out: the
“When we speak to customers, we oftentimes find that they are not using the system to the fullest or they don’t know how to use certain aspects of the system or they just don’t have time to figure it out”
At the Silver level, all customers are enrolled free of charge. Perks include:
- Monthly customer training webinars designed to ensure that you always have the latest best practices at your fingertips to get the most out of your Journyx investment
- The Journyx mobile app, which allows you and your colleagues to track time from any location via smartphone
- Our monthly Journyx customer newsletter, filled with tips, customer case studies and “news you can use”
- Access to insightful articles, videos and tips on the Journyx Better Business blog
- Free membership to the Journyx LinkedIn Users Group where you can get answers and share best practices with other Journyx users, as well as the Journyx Customer Community (coming soon)
- And more…
At the Gold level, Journyx will perform an annual diagnostic audit of customers’ systems to ensure that they are getting maximum benefit and functionality from Journyx. During the “check up,” Journyx experts will review the areas of reporting, creating and managing approvals and emails, groups and dependencies, accrual calculations, integrations with other systems including Quickbooks, Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Project and more. Upon conclusion of the audit, Journyx will present recommendations for improvement.
Platinum-level customers go beyond the customer–vendor relationship to a true business partnership. At the Platinum level, Journyx not only conducts an annual diagnostic audit of the system, but automatically performs any work needed to get the system into top shape. Journyx will also determine which customers would be good candidates for the Virtual Administrator program, where Journyx completely administers the system for the customer.
“When we speak to customers, we oftentimes find that they are not using the system to the fullest or they don’t know how to use certain aspects of the system or they just don’t have time to figure it out,” said Curt Finch, CEO of Journyx. “This program is designed to make sure customers are getting maximum return on their Journyx investment and capitalizing on all of its functionality. Our annual audits will uncover any underutilized areas.”
About Journyx, Inc.
Journyx automates payroll, billing and cost accounting while easing management of employee time and expenses, and provides confidence that all resources are utilized correctly and completely. Founded in 1996, Journyx helps customers of every possible size maximize their profitability and productivity. Customers include Crate&Barrel, Schlumberger, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Callaway Golf and Honeywell.
- Online: http://journyx.com/
- Blog: http://journyx.com/blog
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/journyx
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/journyx-inc
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/journyxinc
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/journyx