LOS ANGELES--(Sales Lead Management Association, announced that it has formed a Sales Lead Management College of Fellows program to recognize leaders in academia and B2B/B2C companies who have excelled in the field of sales lead management. The SLMA College of Fellows is an opportunity for people who have given of their time and resources, expertise and leadership to be recognized for their contributions. Obermayer said, “Each year, from the applications submitted, a chosen few Sales Lead Management Fellows will be recognized. The requirements are stringent, but the acknowledgement from their peers for their accomplishments will be a just reward.”)--James W. Obermayer, CEO of the
“Each year, from the applications submitted, a chosen few Sales Lead Management Fellows will be recognized. The requirements are stringent, but the acknowledgement from their peers for their accomplishments will be a just reward.”
To apply to be a Sales Lead Management Fellow, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- You must be an SLMA member. Membership is free. You can join here >
- You must have a minimum of 15 years' experience (180 months) in the field of marketing, or a minimum of 10 years as a marketer and 5 years in sales and/or sales management, or as an educator.
- As an educator you must show that at least 50% of your time has been spent in the field of marketing education.
- Through your works (speaking, articles, blog, or books), you must demonstrate a knowledge of sales lead management processes.
- You must have demonstrated professional capability in the field of sales lead management.
- You must be an influencer in the field of sales lead management, which can include written expertise (books and articles). *Note that articles and blog posts differ.
- You must have demonstrated leadership in the field of sales lead management.
- You must have experience speaking publicly on the topic of sales lead management.
To apply for the 2013 recognition process, the deadline is March 1, 2013. There is an application, a $50 fee and a requirement for five letters of recommendation.
About the Sales Lead Management Association
The Sales Lead Management Association was founded in 2007. Membership is free. The association serves 4,502 members of the worldwide sales lead management community. A privately held organization, SLMA has a diversified business model with revenues coming from sponsors, software reviews, display advertising, SLMA Radio, newsletter advertising, sponsored cartoons, and industry leader links. For additional information, visit: SLMA.