LOS ANGELES--()--SGN, a leading developer and publisher of cross-platform social and mobile games, today announced that its popular Facebook game Panda Jam is now available for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. More than 2.5 million Panda Jam players on Facebook have already saved over 200 million baby pandas. Panda Jam mobile adds cross-platform scoring and social connectivity on the go.
Download Panda Jam now from the App Store for free at: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/panda-jam/id559353119?mt=8
In Panda Jam, players rescue baby pandas by breaking groups of colored blocks. Blocks are continually added by the evil “Badboon” and players have a limited number of moves to complete the rescue. Players also collect strawberries to earn free gold that they can spend on exciting, block-busting power-ups. Play with your friends to earn prizes and unlock new worlds!
- Unique twist on the classic block-breaking match-3 puzzle game
- 7 unique islands with over 50 fun, challenging levels (new levels added every week!)
- Deep social connectivity – team up with Facebook friends across web and mobile to win prizes and progress in the game
- Seamless game-play experience – access saved progress across web and mobile
A press kit containing various game-related assets can be downloaded using the following link: http://www.triplepointpr.com/dl/SGN/PandaJam_PressKit.zip
For more information about SGN and the latest news:
- Visit – www.sgn.com
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/SocialGamingNetwork
- Twitter — www.twitter.com/SGNGames
- Twitter (Chris DeWolfe)— www.twitter.com/Chris_DeWolfe
- YouTube — www.youtube.com/SocialGamingNetwork
SGN connects people around the world through great games. As a top developer and publisher of games on Facebook, iOS, and Android, SGN lays claim to hit titles such as Fluff Friends Rescue, Rescue Reef, Jewels of the Amazon, Bingo Blingo, Skies of Glory, and MindJolt. Over 200 million SGN games have been installed on leading mobile and social platforms, making it one of the largest cross-platform gaming companies in the world. Based in Los Angeles, SGN is backed by Austin Ventures, with studios in Buenos Aires and San Francisco. For more information, please visit www.sgn.com.