TEL-AVIV, Israel & SANTA CLARA, Calif.--()--News Highlights:
“Zero Data Loss Makes Tails Wag at Animal Health International”
- Axxana’s co-founder and CTO, Dr. Alex Winokur, has been selected to speak at SNW Fall 2012, which will be held at the Santa Clara Convention Center October 16-19, 2012. SNW is the world's largest event on storage, the data center, and infrastructure.
- Dr. Winokur’s presentation, “Zero Data Loss Makes Tails Wag at Animal Health International,” will be part of the Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery track taking place Thursday, October 18 from 10:45 am - 11:30 am.
- Dr. Winokur is widely-recognized as an innovator in the areas of data management, data protection and storage. His presentation will explain how a pet food supplier, Animal Health International, eliminated the risk of losing data over its asynchronous infrastructure while saving money on costly communication lines.
- SNW Fall: www.snwusa.com; Twitter: https://twitter.com/snwusa
- Biography of Dr. Alex Winokur: http://www.axxana.com/MANAGEMENT-TEAM
- To schedule a meeting with Dr. Winokur during the event, please contact Candice Perodeau: email@example.com.
- Follow Axxana on Twitter, become a fan on Facebook, connect on Linked In.
Axxana addresses the number one challenge in data protection: recovering data over any distance with Zero Data Loss. Axxana developed a compelling solution, The Phoenix System, which created a new domain in Disaster Recovery, namely Enterprise Data Recording (EDR).The Axxana Phoenix System enables 100% disaster recovery with no data loss over any distance. The system is designed for any type of communication lines, providing significant bandwidth savings over traditional solutions. Axxana received the "Products of the Year" Silver Award from Storage Magazine-SearchStorage.com. Axxana is a Delaware Corporation and maintains offices in Israel, the US and the UK.