COLUMBIA, Md.--(Protech Associates, Inc. (Protech), the world’s first and leading provider of cloud-based association management software (AMS) powered by Microsoft Dynamics® CRM, today announced the results of its post-conference survey reflecting that 100 percent of the attendees would definitely return next year. The event offered association professionals the opportunity to acquire best practices from industry professionals and current customer case studies, learn features and functionality of the new Protech Cloud Business Solutions, and attend a closing awards ceremony with the announcement of the 2012 WOW! Awards winners.)--
“The Connection Lounge was a great addition to the event—I was able to have informative conversations with Protech employees.”
- “Protech’s staff is simply great. The fact that a majority of Protech employees have been at Protech for so long, really helps Protech to know us, which becomes especially valuable when building a stronger relationship and achieving results.”
- “The Connection Lounge was a great addition to the event—I was able to have informative conversations with Protech employees.”
- “Fusion 2012 was one of Protech’s best—if not the best—Fusion events that I have attended.”
2012 WOW! Awards Winners: Protech’s annual WOW! Awards recognize, honor, and celebrate customers that have achieved outstanding growth and success through the implementation and use of Protech Cloud Business Solutions.
- The Excellence in Member Service Award: American Association of Nurse Assessment Coordination
- The Fast Track Excellence Award: The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals
- The Excellence in Teamwork Award: Wine & Spirit Wholesalers Association
- The Excellence in Innovation Award: International Information Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2
- The Evangelism Award: Greater Cincinnati Health Council
- The Overall Excellence Award: International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans
- The Protech All-Star Award: Teena Whittenhall, Senior Project Manager
Brian Bruffey, CEO, Protech, said, “We want to thank all the attendees for coming to this year’s Fusion Customer Conference. This event gives us a chance to share exciting new information about our product features and development plans for the upcoming year. But more importantly, the entire staff at Protech treasures the opportunity to celebrate our customers’ successes with them. We look forward to continuing to build on this year’s success as we begin plans for Fusion 2013.”
About Protech Associates, Inc.
Protech Associates, Inc. is the world’s first and leading provider of cloud-based association management software (AMS) powered by Microsoft Dynamics® CRM. Founded in 1984, Protech combines deep industry expertise and the technical knowledge of numerous on-staff Microsoft Certified Professionals to deliver a robust, easy-to-use, cloud-based AMS that is Certified for Microsoft Dynamics, with enterprise-level security, a built-in disaster recovery plan, and a 99.9 percent uptime guarantee. Headquartered in Colombia, Md., the company has been named to the Microsoft President’s Club multiple times, received the Microsoft Distinction in Marketing Award twice, is a Microsoft partner with a Gold Competency in CRM, and partners with technology leaders including CenturyLink, Cetrom, Melissa Data, PayPal, and ExactTarget. For more information, visit www.protechassociates.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.