WASHINGTON--(Dynamic speakers will share valuable insights on improving government financial management at the Association of Government Accountants’ (AGA’s) Internal Control and Fraud Prevention Training Event. Set for Sept. 24-25, the event will be held at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center, in Washington, DC.)--
The conference features an impressive line-up of dynamic speakers that will share best practices, leadership secrets, and the knowledge governments need to become more effective. Join us to hear from the top financial management leaders and industry experts.
Keynote Sessions and Speakers include:
- Catching Employee Fraud Before it Happens, Brian D. Miller, Inspector General, U.S. General Services Administration
- How to Be Good, Randy Cohen, Emmy Award-Winning Writer and Ethics Expert
- Using Data Analytics to Combat Health Care Fraud and Abuse, Andrew McKee, Inspector, OIG Office of Investigations, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services; Steven Shandy, MA, Supervisory Program Manager, Office of Inspector General, Consolidated Data Analysis Center, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Green Book and COSO Update, James Dalkin, CGFM, CPA, Director of Financial Management and Assurance, U.S. Government Accountability Office; David Landsittel, CPA, Chair, COSO
- Fraud & Consequences, Jerome Mayne, an expert on fraud and ethics
- Leveraging Social Media for Next Generation Online Investigations, Nicole Bocra, CFE, Managing Member, Infinity Investigative
- Creating a Culture of Accountability, Molly Dawson, Director, Internal Control & Risk Management, Office of the Chief Financial Officer, U.S. Department of Homeland Security; Gwendolyn Sykes, Chief Financial Officer, U.S. Secret Service
To review information about this conference visit www.agacgfm.org/fraud. If you would like to obtain press credentials to attend this conference, please contact Jennifer I. Curtin, MPA, at 410.430.1785 or at email@example.com.
AGA is the premier association for advancing government accountability. AGA fosters learning, certification, leadership and collaboration for professionals and stakeholders committed to advancing government accountability. www.agacgfm.org