STOWE, Vt.--()--Inntopia today announced the launch of YieldView, a new feature of the Inntopia.IBE, e-commerce platform. YieldView gives activity companies, spas, ground transport providers, and resorts a powerful tool for maximizing yield on their product sales. The new feature allows providers to use the same type of pricing strategies that have been practiced by airlines and hotels for years.
“Several of our partner resorts have been asking for enhanced yielding tools, and so we have responded to those needs with this new offering.”
Website visitors can view pricing, discounts, and availability on a simple calendar screen, and commit to their dates in advance. The system supports an unlimited number of pricing tiers for each date offered, and pricing and availability is managed through the Inntopia.RMS system. Some key advantages of YieldView include:
- Intuitive, customizable calendar interface.
- Sells dozens of activity and service categories – lift passes, lessons, events, spa services, activities, ground transportation, and much more.
- Integration with RTP|One, Siriusware or SKIDATA for automated fulfillment.
- Fully integrated into Inntopia.IBE for upsell into lodging packages and other resort offerings.
- Integration into Inntopia.CRS allows your reservation agents to handle cancellations and modifications, and take phone reservations.
- Cancellation and payment policies can differ by pricing tier, date, and other criteria.
- Unlimited number of pricing tiers.
- Guaranteed data privacy.
- Simple to administer using Inntopia.RMS.
- Optional payment gateway integration for automated payment processing.
- Optional distribution to Tour Operators, Travel Agents, and online retailers.
- Variety of pricing models offered, with options for no upfront cost. Rates as low as 2%. Never pay more than 5%.
- Multi-lingual capabilities include: English, Canadian French, European French, German, and Italian.
- Support for any currency.
“Ski resorts have become increasingly sophisticated with their pricing strategies,” says Trevor Crist, Inntopia CEO. “Several of our partner resorts have been asking for enhanced yielding tools, and so we have responded to those needs with this new offering.” Crist notes that several ski resorts and online ticket resellers have committed to using the YieldView feature for sales of lift tickets and other resort products for this upcoming ski season. Other providers are also adopting the solution.
The Inntopia system is the leading advanced reservation platform in the destination industry, powering ski resorts, destination management organizations, tour operators, and travel suppliers. The Inntopia platform enables access to all of the travel related supply in a destination, and then offers a suite of sales and back office tools to efficiently manage a business.