MINNEAPOLIS--()--Comm-Works, a global technology integrator for multi-site organizations, announces that the revenue it receives from international business is expected to grow upwards of 60 percent over last year.
“As organizations look to find new customers and expand across the globe, they are seeking a partner to deliver scalable, consistent technology solutions to all of their sites.”
“International markets not only provide a landscape for our business to grow, but also the businesses of our clients,” explains CEO Al Lampe. “As organizations look to find new customers and expand across the globe, they are seeking a partner to deliver scalable, consistent technology solutions to all of their sites.”
International revenue for Comm-Works stems from:
- A network that can provide technology solutions in more than 100 countries worldwide;
- Continued momentum over a three-year period with revenue from international accounts tripling between 2009 to 2011;
- Installation of global technology solutions such as wireless, payment systems, data networks and IP telephony;
- Significant number of projects in the United Kingdom and regions throughout South America;
- Expanded service implementation in several new countries throughout 2012 including India, Taiwan, Ireland and Mexico.
Leveraging its broad industry knowledge and global reach, Comm-Works acts as an extension of its clients to deliver scalable, consistent and high-quality technology solutions. Founded in 1995, Minneapolis-based Comm-Works provides LimITless PossibilitiesSM to organizations with an extensive array of technology needs, no matter what, when or where it’s needed. Learn more at www.comm-works.com.