GAITHERSBURG, Md.--(Online Video Platform.)--ShareStream is pleased to announce that it has gone live with a new corporate website. ShareStream’s new website provides the most up-to-date source of product information for ShareStream’s
ShareStream is a turnkey system for the full lifecycle of media, complete with digital rights management. It is designed specifically to fulfill rising demand from educational institutions for integrating video and other forms of media into online courses and campus communications.
The ShareStream Media Platform includes Pick-n-Play™, an easy-to-use video solution for nontechnical users (such as faculty, students and other end-users) for uploading, tagging, browsing, playing and searching for media. Pick-n-Play also provides cutting-edge capabilities for student-generated content, which allows students to submit media to instructors for assessment and commentary, or to fellow students enrolled in a course or an online group for collaboration.
Fueled by growing momentum behind the use of media for online education, ShareStream has released over the last quarter extensive new functionality into its pioneering video solution for education. ShareStream’s new website presents the latest information on new product developments, which include:
- multiple enhancements to ShareStream’s video extensions for learning management systems (LMSs), including deeper integration of ShareStream features for user and student-generated media with an LMS’s assignment and grading tools
- more extensive functionality for mobile media
- additional features for video accessibility
- broader support for the ingestion and playback of lecture-capture files
and many other significant new features and functionality.
Additionally, ShareStream’s new website includes web pages dedicated to the most widespread use-cases for ShareStream’s campus-wide media platform, such as:
- enhancing online teaching and learning with ShareStream’s video extensions for LMSs
- better serving remote and blended learning students by providing streaming-video services for instructional media
- archiving and cataloging libraries’ vast media reserves with ShareStream’s digital asset management functionality
- providing higher education’s marketing and communications groups with an online video marketing solution for universities and colleges’ public web presences.
About ShareStream Education:
ShareStream provides secure, enterprise-wide rich-media management platforms and online video solutions designed specifically for the unique needs of educational institutions. The ShareStream Media Platform for Education, developed in collaboration with higher education at Georgetown University, provides educational institutions with the technological tools specific to their workflow to allow them to operate as state-of-the-art educational media organizations to achieve the maximum benefit from their content, on campus and beyond. For more information, please visit www.sharestream.com or follow ShareStream on Twitter at @ShareStreamVid to receive the latest company updates.