CHANTILLY, Va. & DENVER--(InfinityQS International, Inc., the global authority on Manufacturing Intelligence and real-time enterprise quality, announced today at its Infusion 2012 user conference in Denver, the release of ProFicientTM 5, the latest version of its enterprise quality hub. ProFicient 5 is designed to deliver real-time visibility and Manufacturing Intelligence—via a centralized statistical process control (SPC) analysis engine—on the shop floor, across the enterprise and throughout the supply chain. The software release expands data collection and analysis to any web browser giving executives and managers instant visibility into their manufacturing and supply chain operations via computer, smartphone or tablet.)--
New in ProFicient 5:
- ProFicient InSight – The dynamic, web-based portal delivers executive-level Manufacturing Intelligence and actionable insight to anywhere in the world. Through any browser—whether on a computer, smartphone or tablet—executives can access actionable insight to make strategic, data-driven business decisions.
- Mobile Data Collection –The easily configurable Mobile Data Collection extends the data collection arm of the quality hub to collect real-time data directly from any browser or mobile device, anywhere in the world.
New Editions – ProFicient 5 will be available in a variety of
editions to accommodate the specific needs and resources of any size
- ProFicient Express: ProFicient Express offers manufacturers the basic tools to create simple charts and reports for executives and customers. Its quick-to-deploy nature and user-friendly interface create an easy and smooth transition into electronic quality management.
- ProFicient Advanced: This end-to-end approach to quality management integrates data sources into a centralized quality hub. With the addition of basic automated data collection and more advanced reporting capabilities, ProFicient Advanced enables manufacturers to achieve full visibility into a single department, one manufacturing site or across all of their operations.
- ProFicient Enterprise: This full-function edition has everything necessary to ensure top-level quality throughout the supply chain. With complete automation and advanced analytics, ProFicient Enterprise eliminates technological hurdles to data collection and delivers executive-level summaries of quality to any mobile device, at anytime, anywhere in the world.
- More than 300 additional upgraded usability features to help manufacturers drive product quality on the shop floor, across the enterprise and throughout the supply chain.
Michael A. Lyle, president and CEO, InfinityQS, said, “For manufacturing data to be actionable, they must first be accessible. The ability to provide one point of visibility for global quality, no matter the size of the organization, makes ProFicient 5 an exceptional business solution for engineers, managers, and executives, as well as IT. This technology gives quality managers and engineers the ability to maintain control throughout the product lifecycle, fuel continuous improvement and optimize operations. The resulting Manufacturing Intelligence enables executives to understand the true role of quality in improving costs and efficiency.”
ProFicient is a proven enterprise quality hub powered by a centralized SPC analysis engine. With flexible cloud-based or on-premise deployment options, ProFicient enables manufacturers to proactively monitor, analyze and report on Manufacturing Intelligence to improve quality, decrease costs and make more strategic business decisions.
Users with an active Annual Maintenance Agreement (AMA) can upgrade to ProFicient 5 for free by contacting InfinityQS technical support at 1.877.882.7978 or emailing email@example.com.
About InfinityQS International, Inc.
InfinityQS International, Inc.® is the global authority on Manufacturing Intelligence and enterprise quality. The company’s enterprise quality hub, ProFicient, delivers real-time visibility from the shop floor, across the enterprise and into the supply chain, allowing top manufacturers to take control of quality. Powered by a centralized statistical process control (SPC) engine, ProFicient software leverages Manufacturing Intelligence to help global manufacturers improve product quality, decrease costs, maintain compliance and make smarter, data-driven business decisions. Headquartered in Chantilly, Va., and founded in 1989, InfinityQS now serves more than 2,500 of the world’s top manufacturers with over 40,000 active licenses globally. For more information, visit www.infinityqs.com.