MILWAUKEE--()--Intermedix EMSystems, the nation’s leading provider of public health and emergency medical management technologies, introduced EMResource Mobile at last week’s 2012 User Meeting. This is one of many mobile applications that will define the Company’s strategic development in the mobile space. EMResource Mobile provides immediate access to crucial information on resource availability during active incidents, bringing the power of EMResource to your fingertips in the field.
On a daily basis, EMResource Mobile can be used to:
- View the overall operational status of your hospitals and other resources
- Monitor each resource’s situation, including Emergency Department or EMS operational status, behavioral health and dialysis bed capacity, and medical staff availability
- View a hospital’s current HAvBED count
- Access contact information for each location
- Find the closest hospitals to an EMS provider’s location
During an incident, EMResource Mobile can be used to:
- Start an incident and access its details, including location and history
- Monitor the Emergency Department capacity of resources involved in an incident
- Track incident-specific resources, such as decontamination facilities, ventilators, pharmaceuticals, and specialty services
- View other resource information, such as critical asset needs and medical staff availability
EMResource Mobile relies on the capabilities and information provided by EMResource, which is used nationally for day-to-day communication and collaboration between healthcare and emergency management organizations. EMResource Mobile is available for iPhone® and Android® devices.
About the Intermedix EMSystems 2012 User Meeting
The Intermedix EMSystems 2012 User Meeting brings together emergency management and healthcare leadership from across the country to share best practices, attend collaborative educational sessions, and connect with peers and colleagues. This year’s meeting focused on optimizing interoperable communications by highlighting ways in which state and regional agencies are working together and connecting with their communities to improve preparedness and response.
About Intermedix Corporation
Intermedix (www.intermedix.com) focuses on the highly fragmented emergency healthcare system by delivering healthcare information technology and business solutions to manage the revenue cycle, promote preparedness and interoperability, and support incident response management, documentation, and reporting.
Intermedix provides revenue cycle management services for emergency physicians and hospital emergency departments, emergency medical services (ambulance) agencies, urgent care centers, and fire departments throughout the United States and has collected billions of dollars for its clients. The Company also provides hosted technology solutions for state and local public health agencies, hospitals, urgent care centers, emergency medical services agencies, and fire departments using the brand names EMResource™, EMTrack™, CORES HAN, CORES RMS, CORES ANS, CORES CMS, TripTix®, and Fleeteyes™.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the "safe harbor" provision of the United States Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. While these statements represent our best current judgment, they are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to vary. These statements may involve risks and uncertainties. Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize, or should underlying assumptions prove incorrect, actual outcomes may vary materially from those indicated.