NEW YORK--(Crisp Media, the leader in delivering rich media-based, digital display advertising to mobile devices, today announced the launch of its first-to-market suite of ad products designed to successfully achieve commonly requested advertiser objectives. The products were conceived and developed using the very best practices in mobile advertising executions to help advertisers, agencies and publishers to quickly develop and deploy powerful mobile ad units, and to effectively measure their success against campaign goals.)--
“That’s why Crisp Media has developed a series of tailored ad products that successfully serve the most common advertiser objectives. Drawing on years of mobile advertising experience, we’ve picked the best formats and features to achieve those goals and added the smartest analytical measures.”
“Marketers are eager to jump into mobile advertising, but can be daunted by the prospect of telling a complex brand story in mobile, with its unique capabilities and limitations, while still feeling confident that they can effectively measure an ad’s success,” said Crisp CEO Jason Young. “That’s why Crisp Media has developed a series of tailored ad products that successfully serve the most common advertiser objectives. Drawing on years of mobile advertising experience, we’ve picked the best formats and features to achieve those goals and added the smartest analytical measures.”
The product suite, presented with personified brand names, includes:
- The Maven, the resident product evangelist, promotes new products, quickly presenting the highlights and must-haves.
- The Rainmaker generates showers of leads by offering content in exchange for sign-ups using social sign-ins for quick authentication on touch devices.
- The Promoter builds the hype in the lead-up to events, driving consumers to movie releases, concerts and conferences.
- The Sherpa guides consumers to retail locations with click-through maps, shopping lists and more.
- The Narrator simplifies brand propositions, serving as a storyteller and tour guide that uses images, text and videos to tell your brand story.
- The Closer delivers sales by focusing on products, complete with “buy” buttons, and save and share features for the undecided.
“The concept of having productized, high-quality solutions to effectively launch mobile initiatives based on experience and analytics is really attractive,” said Christian Juhl, President of Razorfish West. “Crisp Media’s suite of products optimizes the unique functionality of mobile and allows brands to tell complex stories in simplified ways.”
Crisp’s ad products can be accepted and run on the Crisp Premium Media ad network, or with Crisp-certified publishers including The Wall Street Journal, CNET and many other premium publishers.
About Crisp Media
Crisp Media is a leading provider of premium mobile advertising technology, media, and services to brand advertisers, agencies and publishers. Crisp’s ad platform, Crisp Engage™, enables the development of mobile rich media ad units, serves campaigns across multiple device and OS types, and provides detailed analytics. Crisp’s media offering, Crisp Premium Media™, provides targeted mobile inventory from premium publishers. The company has a proven track record, working with leading brands including General Motors, Intel, Proctor and Gamble, American Express and Paramount Pictures, and with publishers like CNET, IGN, Hearst, Meredith and The Wall Street Journal. Crisp is based in New York, with offices in Singapore. For more information, visit www.crispmedia.com.