SCHAUMBURG, Ill.--()--OSP® magazine, the leader in telecom network education, today announced a stellar cast of telecom industry insiders for this year’s OSP TV Studio line-up taking place at OSP EXPO November 14 – 15, 2012 at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver, Colorado. Attendees will be able to check out the action in the OSP TV Studio, sponsored by JDSU, as OSP magazine interviews the telecom industry’s game changers attending this year’s OSP EXPO. Listen in on the interviews in our state-of-the-art OSP TV studio while we get to the bottom of industry trends and challenges with the leaders responsible for making the tough decisions.
“We feel our unique ability to collaborate on educational issues with providers and industry partners truly sets OSP EXPO apart from other industry shows. We’re very proud of this distinction.”
OSP TV Studio interviews will take place Wednesday, November 14 from 1:00 – 5:00 PM, and Thursday, November 15 from 1:00 – 3:00 PM on the exhibit floor in booth 645. Attendees may also view the live feed on one of 4 plasma screen monitors located throughout the exhibit floor. With several additional industry executives to be named, confirmed OSP TV Studio interviews include:
- Dr. Pieter Poll, Senior Vice President – National Network Planning, Engineering and Construction, CenturyLink
- Donald McCarty, OSP Expert and TALK BACK columnist – OSP magazine and President, McCarty Products
- Byron McDaniel, Communications Utility Director – City of North Kansas City, liNKCity
- Henry T. Engmann, Optical Transmission Planning Engineer, Vodafone Ghana
- Tricia Parks, Founder and CEO, Parks Associates; OSP EXPO’s Official Research partner
- Paula Doublin, Assistant Vice President, Antenna Solutions Construction & Engineering, AT&T
“We are very pleased with the diversity of backgrounds represented at the OSP TV Studio this year,” said Trish Henry, Director of Strategic Partnerships, PCI, Inc., parent company of OSP magazine and OSP EXPO. “We feel our unique ability to collaborate on educational issues with providers and industry partners truly sets OSP EXPO apart from other industry shows. We’re very proud of this distinction.”
With the main OSP EXPO 2012 exhibit floor sold out, expansion space selling very quickly, and 7 out of 10 attendees armed with purchasing authority or influence, OSP EXPO 2012 is sure to be the must-attend telecom tradeshow for everything network related.
For complete information about OSP EXPO 2012 and to register, visit http://www.ospmag.com/expo.