LOS ANGELES--()--Variety and the Hollywood IT Society (HITS) have announced the final program for their day-long Digital Marketing & Analytics Summit this Friday, September 28th, at the W Hotel in Hollywood.
“How Hollywood can Capitalize on the Twitter Conversation”
The event will begin with a Variety Keynote conversation with Dwight Caines, President of Worldwide Digital Marketing at Sony Pictures Entertainment, which will serve as a State of the Union Address on how social media and technology are changing the world of marketing.
Offering the retail perspective, Sears Chief Technology Officer Dr. Phil Shelley will address how big data now affords unprecedented opportunities to personalize marketing and optimize the entertainment supply chain, while building customer loyalty. Also keynoting on the social media side will be Twitter west coast chief Robert Pietsch, who will be providing practical, how-to insights into "How Hollywood can Capitalize on the Twitter Conversation" to connect to people, brands and events like never before.
Additional confirmed speakers for the Sept. 28 Summit include:
- Dr. Amr Awadallah, Chief Technology Officer, Cloudera
- John Crosier, Senior Vice President, Digital Architecture and Delivery, Cinram
- Roxane Divol, Principal, McKinsey
- Michelle Edelman, Vice President, Direct to Consumer Marketing, Warner Bros. Digital Distribution
- Jeff Flasco, Senior Account Manager, Alliance IT
- Theodore X. Garcia, President, XGAR Group
- Field Garthwaite, Chief Executive Officer, IRIS.TV
- Randy Lea, Vice President, America’s Aster Center of Innovation, Teradata
- Jay Migliaccio, Director of Cloud Solutions, Aspera
- Jane Mohon, Senior Vice President, Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
- Vince Muscarella, VP Studio Digital Services, Rentrak
- Jack Norris, Vice President, Marketing, MapR Technologies
- Nanea Reeves, Chief Operating Officer, Machinima
- Bryan Rokoff, Director, Enterprise Data Warehousing, NBCUniversal
- Lisa Joy Rosner, Chief Marketing Officer, NetBase
- Mike Sid, Chief Executive Officer, Mediamorph
- Clyde Smith, Senior Vice President of New Technologies, FOX Network Engineering and Operations
- Jeff Stevens, Vice President, Digital Archives, Warner Bros. Technical Operations
- Mark Turner, Director, Relationship & Strategy, M&E Group, Microsoft
- Blake White, Director, Advisory, PwC
- JR Yasgur, Vice President, Aggregated Metadata Management & Operations, Sony Pictures Entertainment
Sponsors for the HITS: DMASummit include: Aspera, PwC, NetBase/SAP, Cloudera, MapR, Show of Hands and Cinedigm.
For more program information or to register for the event visit: HollywoodITSociety.com.