ADDISON, Texas--()--The marketing-leading AuditMatic mobile data collection, task management and reporting solution just got better. AuditMatic v6.1 provides support for tablet computers, report review workflow capability, and a host of other enhancements and performance improvements.
New features include:
- AuditMatic’s new Tablet Computer Mobile Client capability, which adds support for Windows 7 mobile computers in addition to Windows Mobile handheld computers for mobile workers. Rugged Windows 7 tablets, available through FAS, can support all AuditMatic offline client features, including camera capture and barcode scanning, and offers much larger screen sizes, greater computing performance, and flexibility to support other Enterprise applications that our customer base may use.
- The new Review Workflow feature allows AuditMatic users to apply a one- or two-step review process to AuditMatic completed form data. This flexible and powerful review control allows organizations to specify which users can conduct which reviews on which forms, and helps companies comply with pre-shipment, document and shift change review guidelines.
- Qualtrax Workflow Integration allows AuditMatic to interact bi-directionally with the Qualtrax Compliance Management System, allowing CAPA and other workflows to be triggered when issues are found during field data collection rounds. The Qualtrax workflow engine is highly customizable and allows end-users to better “close the loop” in accordance with HACCP, GFSI and HSE guidelines.
AuditMatic lets you easily replace paper data collection forms with handheld computers and web browser forms, enabling more efficient and actionable data to be gathered from:
- Operator Rounds in Utilities, Water/Wastewater, Manufacturing, Power Generation and Petrochemical industries.
- HACCP compliance data collection in support of GFSI, HACCP, FDA, ISO 22000, USDA, and GMP standards.
- HSE, Product quality, OSHA, and a host of other inspection types.
AuditMatic can help eliminate paper forms and unearth actionable data currently buried in filing cabinets and spreadsheets.