- A longtime customer of Kronos, Coca-Cola Consolidated recently chose to migrate to the Kronos Cloud. Kronos will perform all configuration, maintenance, upgrades, and support of the workforce management solution, enabling the IT department of Coca-Cola Consolidated to focus resources on other priorities. In addition to moving to the Kronos Cloud, Coca-Cola Consolidated will now leverage Kronos’ next generation user interface, the Navigator, providing an unprecedented level of intuitiveness to employees who use Kronos across 52 locations.
- Coca-Cola Consolidated also selected Kronos mobile application for managers to improve their productivity, as they are now able to quickly respond to employee requests through mobile devices, allowing them to have more time to focus on running operations.
- For added innovation in how the company collects time-worked data from employees, Coca-Cola Consolidated purchased Kronos® InTouchTM time clocks to provide employees more control over their time, enabling them to easily check accrual balances, request time off, and view schedules – all in real time. The first time clock built for the modern workforce, InTouch combines the latest in hardware technology with a powerful user interface to deliver an unrivaled user experience.
- Leveraging the Kronos Cloud and latest Kronos offerings will enable Coca-Cola Consolidated to further control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity.
Jan Shaw, assistant controller, Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated
“At Coca-Cola Consolidated, we produce roughly 150 million cases of soft drinks per year with the help of 7,000 employees spread across multiple production units. We needed innovative workforce management practices to ensure that we are continually pursuing excellence and growing profitably. By moving to the Kronos Cloud, we maintain complete control of our workforce management functions while Kronos ensures that our workforce management solution runs smoothly and cost-effectively.”
Gregg Gordon, senior director, manufacturing practice group, Kronos
“Coca-Cola Consolidated’s decision to move from an onsite deployment into the Kronos Cloud is testament to the benefits that enterprise cloud computing has to offer. Coca-Cola Consolidated plans to free-up resources for other projects and eliminate expenses associated with an onsite deployment. The company also gains the added benefit of knowledgeable Kronos staff who can ensure that the applications are running smoothly at all times.”
- About Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated. Connect via Facebook and Twitter.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. To learn how Kronos uniquely delivers complete automation and high-quality information in an easy-to-use solution, visit www.kronos.com.
© 2012 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos is a registered trademark and InTouch is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.