WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif.--(Cydcor, the leading provider of in-person sales teams, recently held its annual R&R event at the Eden Roc Renaissance Miami Beach. R&R is a yearly event that provides the opportunity of rest, relaxation, and networking for Cydcor’s network of independently-owned offices throughout the United States and Canada.)--
“This year’s R&R was an opportunity for Cydcor to show how much we appreciate the people who are part of our organization”
The event – months in the planning and anticipated by sales professionals across the organization – was created to show Cydcor’s appreciation in a great venue with food, entertainment, and special activities.
Key highlights of R&R:
- “Cydcor’s Got Talent” competition. Event attendees were judged by peers on their individual talents. Winners received cash prizes; the first place winner also received $500 donated to Operation Smile on their behalf.
- Charity tournament for Operation Smile. As part of its corporate initiative, Cydcor and its network of sales offices have pledged to raise a total of $400,000 for the children’s medical charity and held a dodgeball and cornhole tournament during the event to raise funds. During the event, they raised more than $3,600.
- Family and friends lunch. Friends and family were invited to attend a special lunch hosted specially for them.
- Beach activities. Amidst the expansive poolscape and luxury cabanas, attendees enjoyed a personal pool party with music and floats.
- Neon Nights Theme Dinner: The dinner featured entertainment, music, and fun, with attendees decked out in highlighter bright colored outfits.
“This year’s R&R was an opportunity for Cydcor to show how much we appreciate the people who are part of our organization,” said Chief Operating Officer Vera Quinn. “It was an honor to reward these hardworking sales executives with a weekend dedicated especially to them.”
Cydcor is the leading provider of outsourced, face-to-face Cydcor sales teams to a diverse client base of companies in a wide range of industries, including telecommunications, office products, retail, energy, and financial services. Serving Fortune 500 and emerging market clients in the business-to-business, residential, and retail channels through in-store marketing initiatives, Cydcor works with a network of more than 300 independently-owned corporate licensee (ICL) Cydcor sales offices, providing clients access to more than 3,300 sales professionals. The privately-held company is based in Westlake Village, California. For more information about Cydcor, log on to www.cydcor.com.