BOSTON--()--Goodwin Procter, a national Am Law 50 firm, announced today that nine attorneys have been elected to the firm’s partnership, effective Oct. 1.
“We’re delighted to welcome the firm’s newest partners, all of whom have distinguished themselves by demonstrating the highest levels of legal excellence, leadership, collaboration and industry knowledge”
“We’re delighted to welcome the firm’s newest partners, all of whom have distinguished themselves by demonstrating the highest levels of legal excellence, leadership, collaboration and industry knowledge,” said Regina M. Pisa, chairman of Goodwin Procter. “We look forward to seeing these new partners build upon the firm’s tradition of delivering exceptional results for our clients.”
The newly elected partners are:
• Andy H. Chan (IP Litigation; Silicon Valley) Chan focuses on intellectual property matters with a concentration on patent litigation involving complex technology in the biotechnology, chemical and information technology fields.
• Scott C. Chase (REITS, Capital Markets; Boston) Chase advises on a wide variety of corporate and securities matters, including public and private offerings of securities, public and private mergers and acquisitions, securities law compliance and corporate governance matters.
• Chad E. Davis (IP Transactions & Strategies; Boston) Davis represents life science and high-technology clients on a variety of patent matters including patent portfolio development, prosecution and risk assessment.
• Jane Greyf (Private Equity; New York) Greyf focuses her practice on mergers and acquisitions and private equity investments, representing acquiring and selling entities in private and public leveraged buyouts and acquisitions and dispositions, and investors and companies in growth equity investment transactions and venture capital financings.
• Breck N. Hancock (Private Equity, Leveraged Finance; New York) Hancock advises clients on a range of corporate and financing matters, including LBOs, acquisitions and divestitures, private company investments, venture capital transactions, private tender offers, commercial loans, subordinated financing, reorganizations, recapitalizations and general corporate governance.
• Samantha M. Kirby (Banking, Capital Markets; Boston) Kirby advises financial institutions on a variety of corporate governance, securities, bank regulatory and transactional matters, including public and private offerings of debt and equity securities (both as issuer’s counsel and as underwriter’s counsel) and mergers and acquisitions.
• Eric C. Willenbacher (Tax; New York) Willenbacher works on a broad range of federal tax matters including mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, general corporate and international taxation. He also advises sponsors, managers and investors on the tax aspects of the formation and operation of private equity, venture capital and hedge funds.
• Eleanor M. Yost (IP Litigation; Washington, D.C.) Yost’s practice focuses on protecting and enforcing patent, trademark, copyright and other intellectual property rights in state and federal courts and before the U.S. International Trade Commission.
• Maryana Zubok (White Collar Crime & Government Investigations; Securities Litigation & SEC Enforcement; New York) Zubok represents corporations and individuals in a wide variety of complex criminal and civil government investigations and prosecutions, internal corporate investigations, regulatory inquiries, and business and securities litigation, including securities class actions and shareholder derivative actions.
About Goodwin Procter
Goodwin Procter LLP is a leading Global 100 law firm, with offices in Boston, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Silicon Valley and Washington, D.C. The firm provides corporate law and litigation services, with a focus on matters involving real estate, REITs and real estate capital markets; private equity; technology companies; financial services; intellectual property; products liability and mass torts; and securities litigation and white collar defense. Information may be found at www.goodwinprocter.com. Follow us on Twitter @GoodwinProcter.