SALT LAKE CITY--()--Young Living, the world leader in essential oils, is also a leader in sustainable planting and harvesting techniques on its farms across the globe. Exemplifying this commitment to the environment is the company’s large herd of award-winning draft horses—something unique in the essential oils industry.
Young Living’s hard-working horses recently competed in several competitions across the United States and received distinguished honors. Some of the more notable awards Young Living’s horses earned are as follows:
- A farm-raised foal won first place in the halter class (in-hand confirmation class) at the Minnesota State Fair, an A-level show
- A 3-year-old mare won second place in the halter class at the Minnesota State Fair
- A 4-year-old mare won her class in the halter class at the Minnesota State Fair
- A team of horses won second place in the six-horse hitch at the Britt, Iowa, Draft Horse Show, one of the largest in the country
- A 3-year-old mare won Jr. Showmanship at the Iowa show
- A team won third place in the two-horse hitch at the Iowa show
In addition to their awards, these horses are valuable members of the Young Living team, as they routinely help with harvesting and planting operations at Young Living farms in Utah and Idaho. More information about Young Living’s natural, horse-powered harvesting activities can be found here.
About Young Living
Young Living Essential Oils is world renowned for its essential oils and oil blends, oil-infused nutritional supplements, bath and body products, skin-care solutions, and natural preparations for the home. Its direct-selling system offers thousands of Independent Distributors a unique business model for sharing Young Living’s message of wellness, purpose, abundance, and vitality. Visit youngliving.com to learn more.