WEST CHESTER, Pa.--(Line Systems today announced that it has refreshed its website, www.linesystems.com, to reflect the simplicity and ease of doing business with that has defined the company for the past 13 years. The new site boasts clear navigation tools and educational content to help customers and prospects alike determine what solutions will meet their business and technology challenges.)--
“Line Systems’ new website represents a defining statement in our overall brand and messaging refresh strategy which we have undertaken over the last six months”
The new linesystems.com site is structured in the following simplified manner for ease of use:
- About Us contains all relevant company background information that prospects and customers would want to know.
- Services provides detailed descriptions of services and solutions that are designed to address and solve today’s most challenging technology issues.
- Partners highlights the LSI Agent and Private Label partner programs.
- Resources is a repository of white papers and case studies for educational purposes.
- News covers press releases and articles regarding LSI product launches, acquisitions and general company news.
- Customer Care articulates the transparent access LSI offers its customers through the entire engagement lifecycle.
“Line Systems’ new website represents a defining statement in our overall brand and messaging refresh strategy which we have undertaken over the last six months,” says Mike Miller, CEO of Line Systems. “We evaluated the marketplace and endeavored to build a resource to educate and showcase how our Voice, Data and Cloud services can deliver better productivity, efficiency and financial benefits to businesses of all sizes. We believe we have delivered a relevant, active site that will allow us to optimize social media, videos and search engine optimization on an on-going basis.”
ABOUT LINE SYSTEMS
Line Systems, Inc. (LSI) is a full-service, integrated communications provider. With a complete line of Voice, Data, and Cloud services, as well as national and international networking capabilities, LSI helps companies located in the Mid-Atlantic region expand their presence and leverage their communications technologies as a competitive advantage. For more information, visit http://www.linesystems.com.