AUSTIN, Texas--(ITEXPO Austin 2012, held this week at the Austin Convention Center. Winners of the prestigious Best of Show Award program are reserved for products or services that demonstrate raw creativity and technological innovation. Editors from TMC evaluate nominations throughout the week, placing emphasis on a product’s feature set, its innovative qualities, its ability to work with existing standards and products, and the degree to which it contributes to the development of future communications products and services.)--TMC today announced the winners of the Best of Show Award at
“We’re pleased to honor the Best of Show Award winners, and we congratulate them for differentiating themselves in various technology categories amongst a large and highly competitive field.”
From mobile and wireless markets to cloud connectivity offerings, TMC recognized the following innovative companies, products and services with a 2012 ITEXPO Austin Best of Show Award:
- Best Enterprise Solution: ShoreTel’s 13 Unified Communications and Sonus’ Harmony Session Manager
- Best Service Provider Solution: Commetrex Corporation’s Smart FoIP and UNSi’s Same IP Failover (SIF)
- Best SMB Solution: AVer Information’s HVC310 Video Conferencing and Fonality’s Head’s Up Display (HUD) for Web
- Best Cloud Solution: DoubleHorn Communications’ Integrated Applications and Processes Platform (iAPP) and Nuvio’s NuvioIQ
- Best Mobile/Wireless Solution: Bottom Line Solutions’ Mobility Marketplace and Matrix ComSec’s SETU VGFX
- Best Contact Center Solution: HoldFree Networks’ Q-Free
- Best Development Tool: Evangelyze Communications’ SmartSuite UC Application Platform and Inventive Labs’ Voice Elements Platform
- Most Innovative Solution: Conexiant’s MultiAlert E911 and Vitelity’s MyScribbit
- Best On-site Launch: AudioCodes’ 420HD IP Phone for Microsoft Lync and Entreda’s Unify
“The breadth of products and solutions that are showcased in this year’s ITEXPO Austin Exhibit Hall have raised the bar in terms of innovation and quality within the communications and technology industries,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and Conference Chairman. “We’re pleased to honor the Best of Show Award winners, and we congratulate them for differentiating themselves in various technology categories amongst a large and highly competitive field.”
Plan to join us at ITEXPO Miami 2013, taking place January 29 - February 1, at the Miami Beach Convention Center in Miami, Fla. As always, ITEXPO Miami will deliver programming that focuses on the latest technologies, regulations, essential issues and trends within the IP Communications industry. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages should contact TMC’s Joe Fabiano, 203-852-6800 x132. For media registration, contact Ashley Baster.
TMC is celebrating its 40th anniversary as a global, integrated media company that helps clients build communities in print, in person, and online. TMC publishes the Customer Interaction Solutions, INTERNET TELEPHONY, Next Gen Mobility, and Cloud Computing magazines. TMC is the producer of ITEXPO, the world’s leading B2B communications event. TMCnet.com, which is read by two million unique visitors each month, is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries. In addition, TMC runs multiple industry events: Cloud Communications Expo; Cloud4SMB Expo; CVx (ChannelVision Expo); DevCon5; HTML5 Summit; LatinComm Conference & Expo; M2M Evolution Conference & Expo; Mobility Tech Conference & Expo; MSPAlliance MSPWorld; StartupCamp; Super Wi-Fi Summit; Video World Conference & Expo and more.
Visit TMC Events for a complete listing and further information.