CHICAGO--(Kronos Incorporated today announced that it is seeing tremendous demand for its cloud-ready InTouch™ time clock. Designed for today’s modern workforce, the Kronos InTouch delivers a simple, intuitive, and unrivaled user experience that is reshaping how organizations think about – and employees interact with – their workforce management solution.)--
- Since introducing the InTouch less than a year ago, Kronos has shipped 18,000 units. Impressive InTouch sales combined with solid performance of traditional time clocks resulted in record hardware sales for the company.
- InTouch is a multilingual device with multiple languages supported simultaneously. Since releasing the InTouch, Kronos has experienced demand from every corner of the world, including the Americas; Asia-Pacific; Europe, Middle East, and Africa; and Latin America regions.
- Customers have flocked to the InTouch for many reasons, including its unrivaled user experience; cloud-ready architecture; seamless integration with other Kronos technologies; extensibility; and reliability.
- The InTouch is now available for use with Kronos® Workforce Ready™, which enables small and midsize businesses (SMBs) to stay competitive by providing an enterprise-class time and attendance, human resources, and payroll platform in the cloud, for simplified access to and management of real-time employee data.
- Network Products Guide recently named InTouch a winner of its Hot Companies and Best Products Awards.
Carmen Crook, senior human resources generalist, Placon Corporation
“We just installed the Kronos InTouch in our manufacturing facility and it’s fantastic! It is user friendly and intuitive, akin to a smart phone. We really appreciate the remote access capabilities given that our corporate office is hours away from the manufacturing facility. InTouch is making the entire process of tracking our employees’ time so much easier than before.”
Bill Bartow, vice president of global product development, Kronos
“We designed the InTouch for the modern workforce with market-leading features like a color touch-screen, integrated biometrics identification, and the ability to add applications. It’s so much more than a time clock. We are thrilled that our customers are rapidly adopting InTouch and find it both intuitive and easy to use. InTouch is setting a new standard in workforce management.”
Lisa Rowan, program director, HR, talent, and learning strategies,
“Melding an attractive, next-generation user interface into a touch-screen tablet, the InTouch looks unlike any time clock I have ever seen. And it performs differently as well – it’s not just punching in and out, but also checking schedules, applying for shifts, and checking PTO balances. It is as much an HR portal as it is a time clock and represents a step forward in the time capture market.”
Mark Smith, CEO and chief research officer, Ventana Research
“Our research in the area of workforce management supports the need to increase productivity and engagement of workers at every opportunity. With the InTouch, Kronos has advanced what is possible by providing an interactive time clock with self-service access to worker-related information and applications. Going beyond traditional time clock activities, the InTouch provides the ability to engage in activities like phone calls, training, and communication via video. Kronos is innovating with InTouch and is changing the way organizations engage employees and increase their satisfaction to retain them as employees.”
- Kronos made this announcement from the 15th annual HR Technology Conference & Exposition being held this week in Chicago. Kronos is exhibiting at booth #725.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2012 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos is a registered trademark and InTouch is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.