BEND, Ore. & LAS VEGAS--()--G5:
“The digital landscape is rapidly changing. People are accessing the Web with a variety of devices”
- G5, the leading provider of Digital Experience Management (DXM) software and services for the Multifamily industry, today announced the launch of G5 One™, next-generation SEO websites with responsive design.
- Responsive design is an approach to web page creation that detects the visitor’s screen size and orientation and adjusts the layout accordingly.
- G5 One uses responsive design to enable Multifamily client sites to function flawlessly across multiple viewing devices—from phone to tablet to desktop—without the need to build multiple sites.
- G5 One is the latest product offering from G5’s next-generation DXM Platform. Launched in April 2012, the G5 DXM Platform includes five product suites that enable properties to create, deliver, measure and optimize amazing experiences at every digital touchpoint.
- This announcement coincides with the opening day of the 2012 Multifamily Executive Conference in Las Vegas.
- Based on current trends, mobile search traffic will overtake traditional desktop traffic by 2014 (Gartner, March 2012).
- As of March 2012, 45% of American adults were smartphone owners—up from 35% in May 2011(Pew Research, September 2012)
- Global tablet shipments are expected to reach 253 million units in 2016—more than 4 times what they are today (Juniper, January 2012)
- Google is recommending responsive design as the optimal website strategy (June, 2012)
G5 One™ Product Details
- Responsive Design – Delivers a single dynamic, fluid website that responds to the device being used, providing users with a consistent, amazing experience at every digital touchpoint. The scalable design also maximizes monetary investment.
- SEO Enhancement – Improves SEO through use of a single URL, reduced load time and Google crawling efficiency
- Usability – Improves usability by providing full website content in the same location, regardless of device
- Increases Conversions – Provides site visitors with a web experience that give them the information they need to take action
- “The digital landscape is rapidly changing. People are accessing the Web with a variety of devices,” said Dan Hobin, co-founder and CEO of G5. “We’re keeping our clients ahead of the game—and their competition—with responsive design websites that are optimized for viewing on tablets, smartphones and desktops. This design philosophy is customer-centric; it meets the viewing and information needs of site visitors. And happy visitors mean more leads and more leases.”
G5 is the leading provider of Digital Experience Management (DXM) software and services in the Multifamily industry. The G5 DXM Platform enables owners and operators to put the right resident in the right property to maximize profitability. G5 helps thousands of properties turn residents into brand advocates by delivering amazing experiences at every digital touchpoint. As brand advocacy grows, so does demand—allowing properties to raise rents and revenue without adversely affecting occupancy.
Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. Magazine (4th consecutive year), one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (2nd consecutive year), and one of Oregon’s fastest growing private companies (3rd consecutive year). The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Volition Capital. For more information, please visit GetG5.com or follow our blog at GetG5.com/blog.