LOUISVILLE, Ky.--(West IP Communications, a subsidiary of West Corporation and a leading provider of cloud-based communication applications and services, today announced significant upgrades to its ControlMaxx cloud-based contact center solution, which will maximize efficiency, increase productivity and position administrators and agents to deliver more effective customer service.)--
“Call center administrators and agents live in a dynamic business environment each and every day. They face changing business conditions, unpredictable call volumes, corporate governance policies and demanding customers”
“Call center administrators and agents live in a dynamic business environment each and every day. They face changing business conditions, unpredictable call volumes, corporate governance policies and demanding customers,” said Bob Wise, Executive Vice President of West IP Communications. “West IP Communications helps call center employees ensure excellence in customer service through ControlMaxx, which can scale with call volumes as contact center locations grow. Both facilities-based and home-based personnel have full access to ControlMaxx tools with centralized management and reporting.”
ControlMaxx now includes an enhanced user interface, multimedia queuing, session tags and improved reporting capabilities. Highlights of the new features include:
- Enhanced User Interface – Redesigned menu system for easier navigation and updated call flow component layouts for visual consistency and ease of use
- Better Security - Supports Secure web protocol (HTTPS/SSL) for enhanced security
- Multimedia Queuing – Queuing capabilities for voice calls and chat discussions, opening up a new channel of communication with an organization’s customers
- Queue Priority - Queues can be prioritized for call distribution, ensuring agents in multiple queues will get the highest priority call
- Screen Capture Recording – Audio syncing capabilities with video for better monitoring, quality assurance and training purposes
- Barge –Supervisors are able to join agents on customer calls, in addition to monitor and whisper features, for better call resolution
- Session Tags – Administrators can provide relevant identifiers for use by agents during their calls or chats. Supervisors can also view and filter by identifiers in the Session Reports for better understanding of the relevance of a particular call or chat.
- Enhanced Reporting – Dynamic searching and reporting capabilities of sessions in Excel, PDF and CSV file formats
West IP Communications designs, configures, manages and supports next-generation unified communications (UC) applications and services. It specializes in transitioning organizations to a cloud-based delivery model for voice services, network services, contact centers and collaboration.
ControlMaxx delivers exceptionally powerful call routing, queue management, and performance reporting tools, providing high-performance enterprises with the capability to meet the expectations of their most demanding customers. This newest version of ControlMaxx reflects the evolving demands faced by contact centers and is the direct result of in-depth feedback from West IP Communications’ clients.
For more information about ControlMaxx, please visit West IP Communications.
About West IP Communications
West IP Communications is a leading provider of cloud-based communication applications and services – including MPLS-based application network management, hosted voice, unified threat management, advanced contact center solutions, unified messaging, collaboration tools and professional services – all delivered as a unified suite of cloud-based applications. West IP Communications’ scalable, on-demand applications and services can be integrated with a client's existing network and telecommunications infrastructure, operational processes, and employee activities, enabling a customer to migrate to unified IP communications as its business requirements dictate. For more information, visit www.westipc.com or call 1-800-773-3037.
About West Corporation
West Corporation is a leading provider of technology-driven communications services. West offers its clients a broad range of communications and network infrastructure solutions that help them manage or support critical communications. West’s customer contact solutions and conferencing services are designed to improve its clients’ cost structure and provide reliable, high-quality services. West also provides mission-critical services, such as public safety and emergency communications.
Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, West serves Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. West has sales and operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Latin America. For more information on West Corporation, please call 1-800-841-9000 or visit www.west.com.