SAN FRANCISCO--(Ping Identity®, The Cloud Identity Security Leader™, today announced that is has joined Box and Google to host a special local edition of the Cloud Identity Summit in San Francisco. The first of a six-city tour, the San Francisco event will take place on Monday, October 22, offering IT managers and security professionals the opportunity to explore the role of identity as the new perimeter. Experts from leading practitioners and vendors in identity security will discuss the ways cloud computing, mobile devices and social networking challenge common identity management.)--
Attendees will hear how cloud identity security can help organizations leverage the Cloud to attract and retain customers, engage with business partners and dramatically improve employee productivity. The San Francisco edition will feature a complete lineup of Cloud identity best practices and insights, including:
- Promises vs. Reality: Prepare to Change your Infrastructure in 2013 with Patrick Harding, chief technology officer, Ping Identity
- Secure Content Collaboration in Your Apps with Brian Dirking, director of product marketing, Box
- Networked Identity Progress with Eric Sachs, product manager, Security and CIO Department, Google
- BYOD Demands IdM with Paul Madsen, senior technical architect, Ping Identity
- Cloud Identity: What Happens Next? With Pat Patterson, principal developer evangelist, Salesforce.com
The Cloud Identity Summit San Francisco Local Edition will take place on Monday, October 22, 2012, from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m. PT, at the JW Marriott Union Square. For more information and to register, visit www.cloudidentitysummit.com. Follow @PingIdentity and #CIS2012 for the latest on the Cloud Identity Summit.
About Ping Identity | The Cloud Identity Security Leader
Ping Identity provides cloud identity security solutions to more than 800 of the world's largest companies, government organizations and cloud businesses. With a 99% customer satisfaction rating, Ping Identity empowers 45 of the Fortune 100 to secure hundreds of millions of employees, customers, consumers and partners using secure, open standards like SAML, OpenID and OAuth. Businesses that depend on the Cloud rely on Ping Identity to deliver simple, proven and secure cloud identity management through single sign-on, federated identity management, mobile identity security, API security, social media integration, and centralized access control. Visit pingidentity.com for more information.