As the Gold winner in its category, the NCP Secure Enterprise Solution was recognized for its flexible approach that makes end-to-end secure remote access simple for the enterprise. The centrally managed software solution provides IT staff with a single point of administration for a company’s entire remote access system, including hybrid IPsec/SSL VPNs, personal firewalls, certificate management, provisioning and practical Network Access Control (NAC) functions.
- Now in its fourth year, the Golden Bridge Awards recognizes the world’s best in organizational performance, innovations, products and services. More than 40 judges from a broad spectrum of industry voices around the world participated in determining the 2012 winners.
- The NCP Secure Enterprise Solution, which is comprised of the NCP Secure Enterprise Client, the NCP Secure Enterprise VPN Server and the NCP Secure Enterprise Management System, is designed specifically for companies with large, complex remote access environments. The 100% software solution was developed from the ground up to be interoperable with all major network-layer security technologies, including VPN gateways and firewalls, preventing vendor-lock pitfalls.
- For NCP, this distinction is the most recent in a series of industry accolades, including garnering finalist status in the Golden Bridge’s sister awards, the Network Products Guide’s 2012 Hot Companies and Best Product Awards and the Info Security Product Guide’s 2012 Global Excellence Awards.
- For more information about NCP engineering and its centrally managed enterprise VPN solution, visit www.ncp-e.com.
- Reach NCP engineering on its blog, VPN Haus, and on LinkedIn, Twitter or YouTube.
About NCP engineering
Since its inception in 1986, NCP engineering has delivered innovative software that allows enterprises to rethink their remote access, and overcome the complexities of creating, managing and maintaining secure network access for staff.
NCP’s award-winning product line spans the spectrum of remote access, from IPsec / SSL VPNs to endpoint firewalls and network access control (NAC) functions. The company’s products support organizations with complex remote user needs, and that want to leverage the latest end-devices to increase staff productivity, reduce network administration and adapt policy changes on-the-fly. Each solution is interoperable with existing third-party software or hardware.
With global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany and North American headquarters in the San Francisco Bay Area, the company serves 35,000-plus customers worldwide throughout the healthcare, financial, education and government markets, as well as many Fortune 500 companies. NCP has established a network of national and regional technology, channel and OEM partners to serve its customers. For more information, visit www.ncp-e.com.
NCP engineering, Network Products Guide, Golden Bridge Awards, NCP Secure Enterprise Solution, remote access, VPN, IPsec, SSL, 2012 Golden Bridge Awards