ALEXANDRIA, Va.--()--Former Army officers and members of The SPECTRUM Group will participate in the upcoming AUSA Annual Meeting and Exposition at the Walter E. Convention Center in Washington, D.C. between October 22 and 24, 2012.
A wide range of former flag officers will be onsite at the AUSA conference to support Army clients and address issues important to Army command. The following SPECTRUM members will be available to discuss Army needs:
- Lieutenant General John Caldwell, USA (Retired), former Military Deputy to the Assistant Secretary of the Army
- Major General Robert Howard, USA (Retired), former Assistant Secretary for Information and Technology for Department of Veterans Affairs
- Major General Michael D. Jones, USA (Retired), former Chief of Staff for U.S. Central Command
- Major General Stephen R. Layfield, USA (Retired), former Director of the Joint Warfighting Center, J7
- Major General Jeffery J. Schloesser USA, (Retired), former Director of Army Aviation for the Department of the Army
- Colonel John Binkley, USA (Retired), former Deputy Commander of the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment
- Colonel Hugh "Sandy" McLeod, III, USA (Retired), Director of Land Systems Division for DRS Technologies
- Colonel Jack O'Neill, USA (Retired), current Executive Director of the Army Engineer Association and former Division and Corps level staff engineer, III Armored Corps
- Colonel Gregory F. Potts, USA (Retired), former Commander of Anniston Army Depot
- Colonel Thomas R. Stautz, USA (Retired), former Director of Agile Development Center, US Army Research, Development and Engineering Command
- Command Sergeant Major Jacob Fryer, USA (Retired), Command Sergeant Major of the US Army Armor Center
- Ms. Sandra Sieber, former Director for Army Contracting Agency (ACA)
About The SPECTRUM Group
A small business widely-recognized as one of the premier consulting firms in Washington, SPECTRUM is a dynamic alliance of over 130 members including 45 former flag officers coupled with former Senior Executives from federal agencies, the private sector and Capitol Hill. Headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia, The SPECTRUM Group also has offices in Huntsville, Alabama, and Detroit.
To speak with members of The SPECTRUM Group during the AUSA Conference, visit Hall C - Booth #4033. For additional information, please call (703) 683-4222 or visit www.spectrumgrp.com.