MORRISTOWN, N.J.--(TM Forum has put together a stellar keynote line-up for its flagship North American conference, Management World Americas. Experts from leading global service providers, including AT&T Mobility, Deutsche Telekom, Sprint Nextel, T-Mobile, Telefónica Digital and Verizon will take the stage on Dec. 4th in Orlando, Fla., to focus on the challenges and opportunities of digital services and address how service providers can thrive and survive in the emerging marketplace.)--As communication service providers come face-to-face with the reality of the new digital services ecosystem and begin to ask, “Where do we go from here?”
“Not only are these visionaries uniquely positioned to advise on where we are going as an industry and which trends to bet on, but they are also well-versed in running a service provider business.”
Management World Americas, Dec. 3-6, 2012, at the Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando, Fla., draws over 1,500 attendees from leading industries in the digital services economy, including communications, cloud, finance, government and healthcare. With five highly-interactive conference Forums covering digital service delivery, big data analytics and management; TM Forum’s renowned Training and Certification programs; prestigious speakers from more than 100 leading companies; and a new Pecha Kucha-style showcase of innovation, Management World Americas is the place for all service providers looking to capture their share of the digital economy.
TM Forum’s Management World Keynote Perspectives speakers are renowned for offering unique insight through one-of-a-kind presentations, interactive Q&A’s, and heated panel discussions featuring visionary thought-leaders from communications and beyond. The keynote line-up for Management World Americas highlights the following topics and speakers:
Transforming an industry - where do we go from here?
- Martin Creaner, president and CEO, TM Forum
Where are service providers putting their money?
- Fari Ebrahimi, senior vice president and chief information officer, Verizon
- Robert Hackl, senior vice president, channel management, T-Mobile
Expanding the market of digital services
- Market Update: CTIA's Indices Report by Dr. Bob Roche, vice president of research, CTIA
The digital services forecast - identifying the best trends to bet on
- Glenn Eggert, director, M2M Product Marketing, Verizon Enterprise Solutions, Verizon Wireless
- Jürgen Hase, vice president of the M2M Competence Center, Deutsche Telekom
- Steve Hilton, lead analyst, Analysys Mason
- Eric Krauss, director of M2M product management, AT&T Mobility
- Surya Guedes Mendonça, global M2M and cloud business development director, Telefónica Digital
- Eric Troup, chief technology officer, WW Communications and Media Industries, Microsoft
- Wayne Ward, vice president of the Emerging Solutions Group, Sprint Nextel
What do customers want?
- Michael Knorr, Managing Director, Citi Group
- Isaias Sudit, founder and CEO, GridGlo
Global collaboration on cyber security
- Sarah Granger, founder and president, Center for Technology Media and Society; former chair, Digital Government Committee of the U.S. Public Policy Council for the Association for Computing Machinery
“TM Forum’s Management World Americas’ keynote presenters are industry leaders with on-the-ground experience facing the day-to-day challenges of managing and delivering business-class digital services,” said Nik Willetts, chief strategy officer, TM Forum. “Not only are these visionaries uniquely positioned to advise on where we are going as an industry and which trends to bet on, but they are also well-versed in running a service provider business.”
Register now for Management World Americas and receive maximum savings. In addition, industry press and analysts may qualify for complimentary media passes for this conference. To check eligibility, please visit the conference Media Center website.
Please contact TM Forum’s event sales team at email@example.com; Carine Vandevelde (+44 207 193 8678) or Vanessa Lefebvre (+34 605 165 449) to discuss Management World Americas sponsorship packages that are right for your company and your budget.
About TM Forum:
TM Forum is a global, non-profit industry association focused on enabling service provider agility and innovation. As an established thought-leader in service creation, management and delivery, the Forum serves as a unifying force across industries, enabling more than 900 member companies to solve critical business issues through access to a wealth of knowledge, intellectual capital and standards.
The Forum provides a unique, fair and safe environment for the entire value-chain to collaborate and overcome the barriers to a vibrant, open digital economy, helping member companies of all sizes gain a competitive edge by enabling efficiency and agility in their IT and operations. For more information about TM Forum, visit www.tmforum.org.