HANOVER, Md.--()--TEKsystems® revealed its new brand and website today. Since 2000, TEKsystems has led the IT staffing industry by a significant revenue margin. However, in the last decade, TEKsystems has greatly expanded its capabilities beyond pure staff augmentation to include related and complimentary services. Today, the company enables its clients to achieve their IT and business goals by also providing IT talent management expertise and managed, project-based and outsourced IT services. TEKsystems wants its new brand to reflect its full suite of capabilities.
“We believe the success of any initiative depends on the quality of people driving it – the leaders, the managers, the professionals who get IT done”
After heavily researching the industry and the “voice” of its customers, TEKsystems refined its brand based on timeless client needs:
- Organizations need flexible ways to get IT done: TEKsystems provides scalable solutions to fit an organization’s specific business objectives, from staff augmentation to outsourcing or something in between.
- Organizations need to assemble IT teams quickly: With more than 2,200 IT recruiting specialists, a proven staffing process and relationships with thousands of IT professionals in each local market, TEKsystems finds and secures the right people for nearly any IT project, quickly and effectively.
- Organizations need to optimize how work gets done: Combining its daily interactions with the IT workforce and proprietary market research, TEKsystems advises organizations on how to best attract, develop and retain top IT professionals.
- Organizations need to execute new and unfamiliar IT initiatives with confidence: TEKsystems’ suite of managed, project-based and outsourced services are built on real-world insights that are tried and true to work where it matters most – in practice.
- Organizations need a partner they can trust, not just another vendor: Through every interaction, TEKsystems operates in the client’s best interest, cares about doing the right thing and always stands by the outcomes it produces.
“Many of our clients were already relying on us for IT talent management advice and our full range of IT services. But clients with less established relationships or prospects we haven’t partnered with yet were not aware of all we could offer them,” says TEKsystems Director, Rachel Russell. “We wanted our message and value proposition to be clearer so the market knows what it can expect from TEKsystems.”
In addition to updating messaging, TEKsystems redesigned its visual identity. The logo redesign depicts a triangular shape representing the company’s three main areas of business – IT staffing solutions, IT talent management expertise and IT services. The logo is accompanied by a new tagline: “our people make IT possible,” underscoring the company’s belief that great IT workers are critical to achieving IT success.
“We believe the success of any initiative depends on the quality of people driving it – the leaders, the managers, the professionals who get IT done,” comments Russell. “Our core competency in understanding the IT professional and navigating the IT workforce grants us the unmatched ability to provide great IT talent organizations need to achieve their goals. Whether we deploy five Java Developers or manage a fully outsourced solution, it's the people who make IT and business success possible.”
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems, we understand people. Every year we deploy over 80,000 IT professionals at 6,000 client sites across North America, Europe and Asia. Our deep insights into IT human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals – while optimizing their IT workforce strategies. We provide IT staffing solutions, IT talent management expertise and IT services to help our clients plan, build and run their critical business initiatives. Through our range of quality-focused delivery models, we meet our clients where they are, and take them where they want to go, the way they want to get there.
TEKsystems. Our people make IT possible. Visit us online at www.TEKsystems.com.