MCLEAN, Va.--(Acumen Solutions, the trusted leader in Enterprise Cloud Transformation, today announced it has been named the recipient of the Salesforce.com Partner Innovation Award for Collaboration by salesforce.com. The award was presented at Dreamforce 2012, the world’s largest vendor technology conference, on Sept. 18 in San Francisco.)--
“Salesforce.com partners continue to play an important role in enabling our customers to transform their business with social and mobile cloud technologies to connect with their customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways.”
Comments on the News
- “We are proud to honor the achievements of the Salesforce Cloud Alliance Partner ecosystem and congratulate Acumen Solutions on its Salesforce.com Partner Innovation Award,” said Elay Cohen, senior vice president, Productivity, salesforce.com. “Salesforce.com partners continue to play an important role in enabling our customers to transform their business with social and mobile cloud technologies to connect with their customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways.”
- “With more than 500 Salesforce implementations that span numerous Fortune 1000 companies, Acumen Solutions is proud to be recognized for our continued dedication to helping our customers integrate cloud solutions with business processes ultimately transforming the way they do business,” explained David Joubran, President and CEO of Acumen Solutions. “This is our ninth year participating in Dreamforce and our fifth year as a major sponsor. We look forward to continued collaboration to create best-in-class solutions.”
Acumen Solutions and the United States General Services Administration (GSA) are driving the government’s Cloud First policy forward across the entire GSA organization through the implementation of multiple cloud technologies, including Salesforce Chatter. With Chatter, more than 17,000 GSA employees are able to connect with internal experts, facilitate real-time communication about mission critical initiatives, and collaborate anytime, anywhere, using any device. By empowering GSA to collaborate on deals and support cases and projects across several business functions that span multiple geographies, Acumen Solutions created a more responsive and agile government model for GSA to better serve its employees, customers and constituents.
- Like Acumen Solutions on Facebook: http://facebook.com/acumensolutions
- Follow Acumen Solutions on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AcumenSolutions (hashtag #AcumenSolutions)
- Join Acumen Solutions on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/acumen-solutions
About the Salesforce.com Partner Innovation Awards
The Salesforce.com Partner Innovation Awards is an annual awards program honoring salesforce.com’s consulting partner ecosystem for the contributions they’ve made in helping customers leverage social and mobile technologies to transform the way they run their businesses. Award winners were honored at salesforce.com’s annual Dreamforce, the world’s largest vendor technology conference, held at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco.
Partner recipients of a Salesforce.com Partner Innovation Award were acknowledged in one of seven categories based on their outstanding customer implementation work:
- Innovation in Social Vision
- Innovation in Sales
- Innovation in Service
- Innovation in Marketing
- Innovation in Collaboration
- Innovation in Work
- Innovation in Platform
About Acumen Solutions
Acumen Solutions is the trusted leader in Enterprise Cloud Transformation, helping organizations realize dramatic improvements in productivity and profitability through innovations in business and technology. Industry and government leaders including American Express, Comcast, McKesson, and the US Securities and Exchange Commission rely on our global consultants to deliver cloud solutions that yield exceptional results. We apply this same focus on results to our unparalleled social responsibility program, generating sustainable impact across our local communities. For more information: www.acumensolutions.com.