LANCASTER, Pa.--(HAAN Corporation, the industry leader in steam-cleaning technology, today announced the introduction of the latest creation in its line of stylish, easy-to-use steam cleaners. The HAAN Multiforce™ SS-20 and HAAN MultiforcePro™ SS-25 are first-of-their-kind steam mops, both with a high-speed scrubbing and buffing motion that works in tandem with 20 evenly dispersed steam jets. The units’ CR Motion® (counter-reciprocating) technology is poised to revolutionize the steam category by enhancing the natural pull-and-push motion of standard steam mops by creating 850 counter-reciprocating movements per minute.)--
“Since its inception, HAAN has prided itself on being on the cutting edge of technology, and creating versatile products with the consumer’s best interest in mind”
“Since its inception, HAAN has prided itself on being on the cutting edge of technology, and creating versatile products with the consumer’s best interest in mind,” said Romi Haan, President and Chief Executive Officer of HAAN Corporation. “Previously, steam cleaners didn’t scrub and buff while they sanitized. The Multiforce and MultiforcePro change that and provides the ultimate all-in-one cleaning product for virtually any surface inside and outside your home.”
The MultiforcePro™ SS-25 is among the most adaptable of all HAAN products, capable of cleaning almost any surface, including tile, vinyl, hard wood, laminate, and carpet. The high velocity scrubbing motion even works on outdoor surfaces such as wooden deck boards and stone patios. It has two steam levels versus the Multiforce™ SS-20’s one steam level, allowing users to choose a setting that is gentle enough for sensitive surfaces or powerful enough for tougher ones. Two reciprocating pads moving in opposite directions of one another provide a cleaning motion that, until now, has not been utilized with steam. Each pad has 10 steam jets that provide a continuous flow of 212°F steam, which kills 99.9% of common household germs, bacteria, and dust mites.
The HAAN Multiforce™ SS-20 and MultiforcePro™ SS-25 will be available for purchase at the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $219.95 and $239.95, respectively, beginning October 15. For more information about all HAAN products, visit www.haanusa.com.
These newest models are two of over 10 HAAN steam cleaning products. Others include:
- Slim & Light™ SI-35R Sanitizing Steam Mop: Back by popular demand. HAAN’s most sought-after product effortlessly leaves solid-surface floors spotless, sanitized, and dry in an instant. MSRP: $109.95
- Swift™ SI-25 Sanitizing Steam Mop: Light weight, easy to use and assemble; best for quick and easy cleaning that kills germs and bacteria in one second. MSRP: $99.95
- Agile™ SI-40 Sanitizing Steam Mop: The swivel head maneuvers around furniture and appliances; includes Carpet Glide attachment to sanitize, refresh and deodorize carpets and rugs. MSRP: $119.95
- Select™ SI-60 Adjustable Steam Machine: Features variable steam output for durable or delicate floors, Carpet Glide attachment and a removable water tank that fills right at the tap. MSRP: $129.95
- Total™ HD-60 One Easy-to-Use Machine: One step cleaning: sweeping & steaming in one product simultaneously or independently. MSRP: $149.95
- Multi™ SI-70 Steam Mop and Handheld: Steam mop that includes multi-use removable, handheld steamer with electronic pump for continuous steam. MSRP: $139.95
- Power & Finesse™ SI-75 Steam Mop and Handheld: Steam mop that includes high-powered, calibrated removable handheld steamer with deluxe attachment kit. MSRP: $159.95
- Complete™ MS-30 Steam Sanitizer: Multipurpose cleaner featuring canister design, flexible steam hose, versatile extension pole that includes deluxe attachment kit, on-board storage, and large capacity water tank. MSRP: $179.95
- AllPro™ HS-20 Handheld Steamer: From kitchen countertops to hard-to-clean corners of the bathroom, it replaces a wide range of expensive cleaning and disinfecting products. MSRP: $59.95