INDIANAPOLIS & SEATTLE--()--enVista, a leading IT and supply chain consulting services firm and Microsoft Dynamics AX Gold Certified Partner, announced today that it is presenting 12 training sessions over the course of Microsoft AXUG Summit this week in Seattle, Washington, October 16-19. As the only Microsoft partner with deep supply chain consulting and LEAN process improvement expertise and exceptional technical/functional experience with Microsoft Dynamics® AX, enVista is uniquely able to help manufacturing and distribution-centric companies leverage their Microsoft Dynamics AX solution to optimize business processes from source to consumption.
enVista will lead the following training sessions and presentations at AXUG:
Tuesday, October 16, 2012
- Master Planning in AX 2012 (8:00am-12:00pm)
- Maximizing AX for Your Manufacturing Environment in AX 2012 (1:00pm-5:00pm)
Wednesday, October 17, 2012
- Enabling AX and Supply Chain Applications from Source to Consumption (11:00am-12:00pm)
- Production Scheduling Best Practices with Dynamics AX (3:15pm-4:15pm)
- Client Presentation with Kent Watersports in the Member Showcase Theater – HO Sports: Financial and Item Dimension Successes (3:15-4:15pm)
Thursday, October 18, 2012
- Understanding and Maximizing the Use of Financial Dimensions in AX 2009 (2:30pm-3:30pm)
- Inventory – the First Lean Waste (4:00pm-5:00pm)
- Understanding and Maximizing the Use of Financial Dimensions in AX 2012 (4:00pm-5:00pm)
- Manufacturing Roundtable: Capacity Planning and Scheduling (4:00pm-5:00pm)
Friday, October 19, 2012
- Understanding and Maximizing the Use of Allocations AX 2009 (8:00am-9:00am)
- Understanding and Maximizing the Use of Allocations AX 2012 (8:00am-9:00am)
- Leveraging the Intercompany Functionality of Dynamics AX (1:00pm-2:00pm)
enVista will also consult with conference attendees and provide Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 solution demos at its exhibit booth.
enVista Senior Managing Partner and Enterprise Solutions Practice Leader Bruce Eicher says, “We are pleased to help AXUG members understand how to extend the value of their Microsoft Dynamics AX solutions at AXUG Summit this week. Attendees will receive valuable training and learn ways they can use Microsoft Dynamics AX to improve internal processes, reduce waste and improve customer service across their enterprise. We look forward to meeting attendees and consulting with you throughout the conference.”
About enVista’s Enterprise Solutions Practice
enVista is a Microsoft Dynamics AX Gold Certified Partner and Retail Solution Partner. With unmatched supply chain consulting, LEAN process improvement and technical/functional expertise with Microsoft Dynamics AX, enVista uniquely enables manufacturing and distribution-centric companies to address their supply chain and business requirements, from source to consumption. enVista’s Enterprise Solutions practice brings a proven track record of implementation success and highly referenceable Dynamics AX clients. Microsoft Dynamics AX users benefit from a single partner that can address all of their ERP and IT requirements, including Cloud and Managed Hosting services. enVista also offers enHanced productivity and data migration tools that extend the value clients obtain from their Dynamics AX solutions.
enVista is a leading IT and supply chain consulting services provider, delivering innovative solutions that improve profitability, enhance customer service and reduce waste from source to consumption. enVista provides exceptional value in its unique ability to consult, implement and operate. These capabilities, in combination with enVista’s deep domain expertise, enable world-leading manufacturers, distributors and retailers to leverage one experienced partner for all matters related to supply chain, transportation, retail, IT and ERP. www.envistacorp.com
For more information about enVista, please call 877-684-7700 or contact email@example.com.