LOS ANGELES--(Inventioni.st that will change how marketers work with agencies. Inventioni.st offers businesses digital products and strategy at speeds and budgets not possible in a traditional model: Ideas in 5-day sprints, prototypes in 45 days and full products in six months. Companies can get started for as little as $10,000.)--Today Deutsch LA unveiled a new service called
“Inventioni.st can help businesses create great digital products and services in as painless and effective a way as possible.”
“Remarkable products are the best ads, but it’s not always easy for marketers to build them,” says Winston Binch, chief digital officer of Deutsch LA. “Inventioni.st can help businesses create great digital products and services in as painless and effective a way as possible.”
Deutsch LA also announced that its first customer for the service is Allstate company, Esurance.
Why we're doing this:
- Fortune 500 companies are an endangered species. The average lifespan of a Fortune 500 firm was 75 years in 1937. Today, that lifespan is hovering dangerously close to just 5 years.
- Powerpoint won’t save them. In most institutions, 90% of strategic plans are never realized and 70% of change plans fail.
- Great advertising works, but it’s not enough. For instance, 80% of categories are seen as homogenous, despite the effects of advertising. And a .05% click-through rate is seen as a success in digital advertising.
- Organizations need innovation more than ever, but innovation needs breathing room. Studies have shown that figurative and literal distance from a firm’s executives can actually give innovation a better shot at success.
- CMOs need quicker wins. The average tenure of today’s CMOs is measured in months, not years. CMOs wanting to make their marks need outside help.
- Startups face unprecedented competition. All of the good ideas are taken, so startups need marketing strategy to set themselves apart, at prices they can afford.
What is Inventioni.st?
Inventioni.st focuses on three simple services:
1. Origination: For organizations that need new ideas
2. Acceleration: For startups that need rapid attention and user acquisition
3. Evolution: For mature products/services that need new forms of value to reach new consumers
“We’ve found that businesses are most successful when they have great marketing and product,” says Bud Caddell, Deutsch LA Director of Invention and the leader of the Inventioni.st practice. “So think of us not as a replacement for your advertising, but as a booster engine for your business.”
We produce digital products (apps, platforms, services), products made from digital (physical objects infused with digital technologies), and on-going advisement (education, strategy, counseling).
In order to work quickly, we use lean, interdisciplinary teams that understand both technology and strategy. In addition to our low cost of entry, we will offer discounts for equity sharing and performance-based compensation. To get started, contact Inventioni.st.
About Deutsch LA
Deutsch LA is a 450-person fully integrated agency known for its award-winning creative campaigns. Integrated practices at Deutsch LA include creative advertising, media planning and buying, all aspects of digital marketing, direct marketing, public relations, design and experiential marketing. Deutsch LA clients include Volkswagen, Target, HTC, Sony PlayStation, Dr Pepper, Snapple, Diet Dr Pepper, Anthem Blue Cross, Fresh & Easy, California Cheese, Kettle Chips, Pop Secret and Emerald Nuts. For more information about Deutsch LA, visit www.deutschinc.com.