ST. LOUIS--()--Belden Inc., a global leader in signal transmission solutions for mission-critical applications, will be exhibiting in booth #1247 during SCTE, the industry’s premier engineering event on October 17-19, 2012.
“During the 2012 SCTE Expo, we will be launching the new ProGen connector series as part of the Snap-N-Seal family”
“During the 2012 SCTE Expo, we will be launching the new ProGen connector series as part of the Snap-N-Seal family,” said Matthew Willard, Belden product manager. “Belden Snap-N-Seal connectors have been a CATV industry standard for many years with innovative designs, impeccable quality and outstanding service rates to MSOs. We are proud to continue that tradition with this latest product expansion.”
The new ProGen connector series offers a leading-edge design which focuses on installer-friendly features and post-installation performance:
- Non-blind entry for reduced installation time
- Exceptionally low cable insertion force – even with quad shield cable
- Unmatched retention force to ensure performance and reduce call-backs
- An optional continuity design which provides an effective connection up to four full revolutions from a tight position on the port
“Belden is also excited to be hosting the Torque Tester Challenge where attendees to the booth will compete for a chance to win an iPad,” added Willard.
The Torque Tester Challenge will showcase the Belden EZ Twist connector. Attendees will install a cable assembly with EZ Twist connectors onto a tester port and guess how many pounds of torque they are able to apply without using tools. Participants with an exact guess will be put into the drawing to win the iPad.
Belden’s booth will also be featuring an extensive line of cables, tools and hardware for the Broadband market including:
- Broadband CATV, Baseband CCTV, DAS, DBS and MSO applications
Indoor and outdoor-rated 50-Ohm wireless transmission coax
- A vast number of sizes and constructions
- Satellite radio, cellular phone sites, RF applications up to 6 GHz, wireless microphones, wireless access points, point-to-point in-building and inter-building local wireless networks up to wide-band 802.11n
- CablePro Compression & Installation Tools
- Diamond Hardware
St. Louis-based Belden Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets cable, connectivity, and networking products in markets including industrial automation, enterprise, transportation, infrastructure, and consumer electronics. It has approximately 7,600 employees, and provides value for industrial automation, enterprise, education, healthcare, entertainment and broadcast, sound and security, transportation, infrastructure, consumer electronics and other industries. Belden has manufacturing capabilities in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia, and a market presence in nearly every region of the world. Belden was founded in 1902, and today is a leader with some of the strongest brands in the signal transmission industry. For more information, visit www.belden.com. Follow Belden on Twitter: @BeldenInc
Belden, Belden Sending All The Right Signals, Snap-N-Seal, ProGen, EZ Twist, CablePro and the Belden logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Belden Inc. or its affiliated companies in the United States and other jurisdictions. Belden and other parties may also have trademark rights in other terms used herein.