DENVER--(Ping Identity®, The Cloud Identity Security Leader™, today announced its PingOne™ Application Provider Services Free Plan, which enables software architects for Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications to quickly enable SAML-based single sign-on (SSO) for their application and get SSO for their first customer at no charge.)--
“Many enterprises need secure, SAML-based SSO for their cloud apps, but most SaaS providers do not support it yet. Its implementation can pull developers from other important features and enhancements”
“Many enterprises need secure, SAML-based SSO for their cloud apps, but most SaaS providers do not support it yet. Its implementation can pull developers from other important features and enhancements,” said Mark Diodati, director of product marketing for Ping Identity. “PingOne enables secure SSO in about an hour, while also providing on-premises user management capabilities.”
PingOne Application Provider Services Free Plan includes a full-featured, renewable subscription license; integration; ability to offer self-service SSO set up to customers; technical support; and SSO for the first customer regardless of the number of users. Additional customers can be added for a nominal fee. By integrating with PingOne, SaaS companies get:
- SAML-based SSO – Add SAML support to a SaaS application in an hour. Compared to SAML toolkits, PingOne offers faster implementation, enhanced security, greater functionality and automatic updates.
- Simple Integration – Complete a one-time integration to the SaaS application, using REST APIs on the SaaS company’s preferred platform, such as Java, .NET or PHP.
- Customer Self-Service SSO – Provide SSO and support SAML-enabled customers in minutes by deploying the SSO Configuration Account, or “widget,” to the SaaS application’s administrator console.
- Seamless User Management – Integrate the SaaS application with the customer’s user directory like Active Directory, Google or Salesforce. No complicated LDAP or proprietary toolkits and no need to store usernames and passwords.
“Our clients want SSO, but as a fast-growing SaaS company, our resources are limited and we can’t always give clients the technical guidance they need to enable it,” said Henry Schuck, vice president of sales at DiscoverOrg. “Because of our partnership with Ping Identity and the PingOne service, we simply send a link to our customers and they quickly configure SSO without any help from us.”
PingOne Application Provider Services leverages a wizard-driven approach to integration. SaaS companies can take advantage of additional services to keep development and testing timelines on track.
- SSO Connection Testing – SaaS companies can validate the service every step of the way with support for development, test, staging and production environments.
- Concierge Support – Included with the PingOne subscription, SaaS companies receive service updates; unlimited telephone and email support; nine-hour local time configuration support, Monday through Friday; and 24x7 support for production outages.
To get started with PingOne Application Provider Services Free Plan, visit:
Learn more about PingOne Application Provider Services
About Ping Identity | The Cloud Identity Security Leader
Ping Identity provides cloud identity security solutions to more than 800 of the world's largest companies, government organizations and cloud businesses. With a 99% customer satisfaction rating, Ping Identity empowers 45 of the Fortune 100 to secure hundreds of millions of employees, customers, consumers and partners using secure, open standards like SAML, OpenID and OAuth. Businesses that depend on the Cloud rely on Ping Identity to deliver simple, proven and secure cloud identity management through single sign-on, federated identity management, mobile identity security, API security, social media integration, and centralized access control. Visit pingidentity.com for more information.