AUSTIN, Texas--(Sales Engine International, a sales acceleration firm, recently hosted an Open House for staff, customers, partners and business community members to celebrate the company’s significant list of milestones achieved in Q2 and Q3. Its accomplishments include:)--
“Our growth is a result of providing excellent service for our clients and delivering proven results that help them to improve their businesses. We also practice what we preach – using our own platform, processes and strategies to support our business goals.”
- Successful merger with Manticore Technology, creating a perfect combination of world class marketing automation and the strategy and expertise needed to support it.
- Relocation of its headquarters from Washington, D.C. to Austin, Texas and the development of its new, high-tech production studio, which provides customers with an efficient and effective way to develop significant volumes of virtual content.
- Proven success of its Marketing as a Service (MaaS) model that provides customers with a comprehensive team of creative and strategic experts available on an as-needed basis to address every step of the sales and marketing process.
- Debut on Inc. Magazine’s list of the country’s 5000 fastest-growing private companies, with a ranking of 1,553.
- Launch of its fully redesigned website with a growing selection of resource materials for BtoB marketing and sales executives.
“Our entire team has been operating with the pedal to the metal in 2012,” said Paul Rafferty, Sales Engine International CEO. “Our growth is a result of providing excellent service for our clients and delivering proven results that help them to improve their businesses. We also practice what we preach – using our own platform, processes and strategies to support our business goals.”
About Sales Engine International
Sales Engine International is a B2B integrated marketing and sales acceleration company. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, the company has created a Managed Marketing Services model around Sales 2.0 and the most common executional failure points that organizations experience. Companies enthusiastically embrace the Sales Engine model as they’ve discovered “it takes a village” of fractional people to achieve the promise of marketing automation on their own.
Clients come to Sales Engine to help them FIND, CONNECT with and ENGAGE their prospects. The company implements and relentlessly executes a sales acceleration engine on behalf of its clients, leveraging world-class marketing technology, award-winning creative services, and the strategic direction of senior sales and marketing executives. For more information, visit www.salesengineintl.com.