INDIANAPOLIS--(ExactTarget(NYSE:ET) unveiled its new digital marketing innovations and the expansion of its international operations this week before a sold-out crowd of more than 4,000 attending its annual Connections conference.)--Global interactive marketing provider
“Together with the world’s top minds in technology, entrepreneurship and business, we inspired attendees to transform the future through digital marketing.”
The event welcomed marketers from around the world for three days of education and content that included keynotes from Michael J. Fox, Illusionist David Blaine and executives from Twitter, Foursquare, LinkedIn, reddit and Forrester.
“Connections 2012 was historic; we welcomed more than 4,000 of the world’s best marketers and introduced our next generation of products,” said Scott Dorsey, ExactTarget co-founder and chief executive officer. “Together with the world’s top minds in technology, entrepreneurship and business, we inspired attendees to transform the future through digital marketing.”
Key announcements this week, included:
- MobilePush – Provides the first enterprise application to integrate push notifications into cross-channel digital marketing with advanced reporting, analytics and cross-channel integration.
- Cross-Channel Playbooks – Provides a step-by-step tutorial within the Interactive Marketing Hub to develop campaigns across email, mobile, social and the Web to solve common use cases.
- Distributed Sending – Enables enterprises and distributed organizations to empower business units, franchisees and stores with an intuitive application to create, send and track local email campaigns; features enterprise content management, approvals, and permissions.
- Advanced Web Solutions – Enables marketers to leverage customer preferences, browsing behavior and engagement to power personalized Web content and product recommendations.
- Business-to-Business Automation – Expands capabilities to create, deploy and manage online lead nurturing marketing campaigns through integrations with salesforce.com, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and SugarCRM.
- Fuel Platform – Enables developers and technology providers to build upon, extend and integrate with ExactTarget’s Interactive Marketing Hub and its suite of messaging and automation applications.
- Global Expansion – Expands the company’s European operations with offices in Stockholm and Paris and the addition of a French user interface across its suite of digital marketing products.
For more information about ExactTarget’s expanded product line, visit www.ExactTarget.com.
Connections ’12 follows ExactTarget Connections ‘11, an event that welcomed more than 3,000 marketers to Indianapolis and featured a lineup of industry thought leaders including Jimmy Wales, Wikipedia founder and Soledad O’Brien, award-winning CNN anchor and special correspondent.
ExactTarget is a leading global provider of email marketing and cross-channel interactive marketing software-as-a-service solutions that empower organizations of all sizes to communicate with their customers through email, mobile, social media and websites. ExactTarget’s powerful suite of integrated applications enable marketers to plan, automate, deliver and optimize data-driven interactive marketing and real-time communications to drive customer engagement, increase sales and improve return on marketing investment. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana with offices across North America and in Europe, South America and Australia, ExactTarget trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “ET.” For more information, visit www.ExactTarget.com.